Devil Pray Appreciation Thread

Great song. Sadly, I can't see it being included on tour, as she doesn't seem to pay very much attention to it.

Well she did perform it live, one of only five songs from the album I believe she's done live so far.

But yes, it's hard to say if it will be included on the tour. To me, it's right up her alley in terms of songs she would do.

Productionwise I believe It s the strongest song of the album.I love the melody her vocals the background vocals give me goosebubs!!!

I wanna see it live and I want a video for this masterpiece

Great song. Sadly, I can't see it being included on tour, as she doesn't seem to pay very much attention to it.

Ummm......she's already performed it. Id say it's a guarantee it'll be on the tour.

Perhaps, some of the overly religious US people would object to DP if it was released as a single, but can definitely see it being a significant hit in some parts of Europe.

Loved Devil Pray right from the first moment and still love it with a passion. Interesting that people bring up about the lyrics because to me it is the perfect anti-drug and addiction song. Sums up the despair and struggle perfectly without being preachy or too depressing. So I feel it gets it's message across completely and in an interesting and believable way.

Guest Pud Whacker

Absolutely love Devil Pray! Would definitely fit in one if my favorite madonna albums, American Life.

I'm so upset finding that my Devil Pray collage has been deleted on fucking polyvore. It can't be anything but the lyrics, making me dizzy that people are so brainless!!! This was my first MAJOR Rebel Heart love.

PLEASE PLEASE MADONNA play it on tour!!! Pretty please.

I don't know how to upload pictures here, or use it as my signature.

Will this be the new Impressive Instant? That should've-been-single-but-was-not :(

:drama: I loooove Impressive Instant!

Aaargh I'm reeling because apparently my work was deleted because of the lyrics in Devil Pray, and I had hoped until now that people couldn't be so stupid as to willfully misinterpret them so much! That makes me feel less hopeful for a single 😭

Edited by TrueBlue

I'm so upset finding that my Devil Pray collage has been deleted on fucking polyvore. It can't be anything but the lyrics, making me dizzy that people are so brainless!!! This was my first MAJOR Rebel Heart love.

PLEASE PLEASE MADONNA play it on tour!!! Pretty please.

I don't know how to upload pictures here, or use it as my signature.

post the pic on some picture hosting site (flickr or others) or on some blog, then copy the pic URL, click on the image icon while your making your post and past the link on it

as for your sig, go on "my settings" then click on "signature" and do the same....

post the pic on some picture hosting site (flickr or others) or on some blog, then copy the pic URL, click on the image icon while your making your post and past the link on it

as for your sig, go on "my settings" then click on "signature" and do the same....

Like imgur? I'm a digital clutz! I tried to make one image my signature, but it said it was too big. Thank you I'll keep trying! :laugh:

Devil Pray

EDDWaW8.jpg

It's not fan art per se, it's my "art" and I use music to be inspired and tell personal stories so I rarely use pictures of Madonna or other artists. Devil Pray really helped me through a rough time. I still don't understand how this was offensive and got deleted on pv.

Edited by TrueBlue

Devil Pray

7DHcARj.jpg

It's not fan art per se, it's my "art" and I use music to be inspired and tell personal stories so I rarely use pictures of Madonna or other artists. Devil Pray really helped me through a rough time. I still don't understand how this was offensive and got deleted on pv.

gorgeous

I absolutely love EVERYTHING about Devil Pray. Really hope we get it on tour.

It's perfection. If the early rumours about it being one of her favourites and wanting it released as a single are true then I think we'll definitely have it on the RHT!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

It's perfection. If the early rumours about it being one of her favourites and wanting it released as a single are true then I think we'll definitely have it on the RHT!!!

I hope so! :thumbsup:

It was my fav for several weeks when the first 6 songs were released, and now I'm in love it with all over again.

I even changed my sig to a DP themed one. :confessions: