Devil Pray Appreciation Thread

I am really curious what kind of choreography this song will have. If I judge the background of her performance, I would like to have a

casual dance without too much strict choreography. Just look after the second chorus, in the background there is a woman dancing her way, without any specific dance. ALso the background has exorcitical elements, it can be more dark actually.

I am really curious what kind of choreography this song will have. If I judge the background of her performance, I would like to have a

casual dance without too much strict choreography. Just look after the second chorus, in the background there is a woman dancing her way, without any specific dance. ALso the background has exorcitical elements, it can be more dark actually.

Here's one idea (check out the first girl, she is FEELING IT):

http://youtu.be/0zpPLBcArvc

Ok, this song deserves even more respect, i had to go to the third page to find this thread!!!!

Love it so much, i think this is my second fav song in the album, after Livng for Love. It could have been a great first single with killer remixes. Love her voice, love the change of melodies, the production, everything!!!!

https://youtu.be/0zpPLBcArvc

https://youtu.be/3xxt0B1Twg4

IDK if this was asked before in this thread, but what the heck does the "devil" says? Have we figured out it already?

I'm kinda going crazy since the song came out, it's sounds EXACTLY like "I suck pussy" in portuguese, really, when DP is played in the clubs it's a joke :madgemanson:

IDK if this was asked before in this thread, but what the heck does the "devil" says? Have we figured out it already?

I'm kinda going crazy since the song came out, it's sounds EXACTLY like "I suck pussy" in portuguese, really, when DP is played in the clubs it's a joke :madgemanson:

"...oooo save us"

Ooh Ooh save my soul the devilz here to fool ya.

In brazilian portuguese when she sings "ooh save my soul..." we can perfectly hear something like "I suck pussy" (chupo buceta), it's kinda odd, but it's funny. It's something like a gestalt sound effect. Anyway, I love Devil Pray. Best song and lyric in years.

Edited by LcLobo

"Best song and lyric in years"

I agree..it's the best song on the album

..why wasn't this released as the 1st single?..the same happened with her previous album MDNA when Love Spent the best song on it wasn't released at all...it's the same story with her latest albums..it's weird disturbing and commercially devastating..like she or her team doesn't want to sell albums anymore..in the process dissapointing older fans and potential new ones

..why wasn't this released as the 1st single?..the same happened with her previous album MDNA when Love Spent the best song on it wasn't released at all...it's the same story with her latest albums..it's weird disturbing and commercially devastating..like she or her team doesn't want to sell albums anymore..in the process dissapointing older fans and potential new ones

She just sold over 100,000 albums in one week. And why in the world would any fan be disappointed by sales when we have received a masterpiece of an album?

But I agree, it's a wonderful song with fabulous vocals and lyrics!

Best songs (could be debatable) not always are the best choice for first single material.

I'm not dissapointed at all. I got more than expected and that's all that matters to me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Medoner

Weird how some view it as a ballad because to me its been a thumping dance track since i heard it first. But i kinda get that it could pass for both! Che tempo che fa live was ballad-y and surprised me. One of my favorite tracks, probably the best one out them all on RH. Very powerful

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally heard the demo version!! The demo kicks ass too. Love the "cowboy western" sound to it! Both versions are pretty ace. She easily could've put both version on the album like she did for Love Spent on MDNA! Still a killer track. My top 2 with Best Night.