Devil Pray Appreciation Thread

Album version is the bees knees! One of best M songs in year! Yet I find the demo version totally flat and tedious!! This was the reason that cemented my decision not to listen to any of the demos. I want the hear the final product before making any judgements.

I just thought of something! She mentions the angels that WERE surrounding her have gone, and in Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, angels were surrounding her heart!

A shout out from one Devil song to another! The English major in me loves this stuff.

I am not drunk!

I just thought of something! She mentions the angels that WERE surrounding her have gone, and in Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, angels were surrounding her heart!

A shout out from one Devil song to another! The English major in me loves this stuff.

I am not drunk!

Ohhh nicely spotted!

Ohhh nicely spotted!

Yeah! A good one. Now I ike it even more.

I think it's one of Madonna's best songs ever and probably among the darkest along with Swim, Gang Bang and Sanctuary.

I am not drunk!

I was listening to this in the car yesterday really loudly and it's so weird and exciting and cool and while I've loved everything M has done since I've been a fan (2007), this is the first time I've felt incredibly excited about an album track like this, it's so different, so amazing, like I think everyone needs to listen to it as a point of cultural interest.

Is this what jaded has been fans mean when they talk about leading trends? Is it what listening to Erotica or Bedtime Story or Drowned World was like the first time?

It might just be the best track of the album... I love everything about it and i could see it be a major hit especially in europe... She needs to release it

It s probably the track that everyone agree upon

yeap everyone agrees this is a brilliant track. Even non fans!!! All my friends that are no fans love this the most from the 6th. I think this SHOULD BE a single.

Guest Hunterlas

So well produced. Her voice sounds amazing... But have parts that are simply way too preachy for me. Dont tell me I need to do as you do in order to "save my soul". Im good, thanks.

Played it yesterday at my brother's bar. People were shazaming it. All 6 tracks r great.

I don't see your posts often, but if that's you in your avatar, you're hotter than hell. I love when you give us the updates about M songs in your brother's bar, and you are always so enthusiastic about her music :)

yeap everyone agrees this is a brilliant track. Even non fans!!! All my friends that are no fans love this the most from the 6th. I think this SHOULD BE a single.

I love your enthusiasm for this song and Madonna in general!!

• 1 month later...