Living For Love or Unapologetic Bitch: Which one for the lead single?

Which one would you prefer for the lead single?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you prefer for the lead single?

• Living For Love
    • Unapologetic Bitch

Living for love. Even though this leaked version is lacking something.....some magic ingredient, I think that it it the best choice for single because it can be adapted with showmanship, if she decided to promote it live. I don't see how the other songs could be promoted without sitting in a chair playing guitar.

UB all the way!!! I think there will be a rap part from Nicki Minaj to be added in the final version if the rumor of M's collaborating with her is true... but right now, it is sooooo :inlove:plus the way she sings the "Said it, Did it, Hit it, Quit it" part am really digging it.

ILLUMINATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot remember the last time I bounced in true urban fashion!!! Added plus its coming from MADONNA!!!

The kids are going to LOVE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 20+ years of being a fan finally a member LOL. Old times like Jame Farris get in touch!

I think that only Rebel Heart has the potential to score really big outside the Madonna World. It is just very catchy and universal and has a unique fresh melody.

My personal favourites from the demos: Illuminati, Addicted & Heartbreak City... but since Living For Love and Unapologetic Bitch are the ones considered to be single my votes goes to Unapologetic Bitch... it`s quite catchy.

I'm gonna go for Bitch, I'm Madonna. The video is gonna be M flipping off the camera with FUCK THE HATERS flashing across the screen, and a few shots of M twerking on a statue of Guy Ritchie and his thieving bitch of a wife.

I think we're the only two that like that song! I love it, but that would be a horrible choice for a first single. That would not be played on any type of radio station.

you think any Madonna single would be played these days?

UB sounds so dated like from ten years ago. Just needs a Sean Paul rap. LFL is more instant but I still think there's not a killer first single yet.

well, some say LFL sound dated like from 25 years ago (early 1990's)

Living For Love is my favorite out of the two. It's bound to have universal appeal and get everyone on the dancefloor.

Unapologetic Bitch is kinda blah to me. I just can't get into it - same goes for Bitch, I'm Madonna.

I vote LFL. Not so much in its current form but with some tweaks this song is a potential signature Madonna song for the general public. Very anthemic!

Honestly I could also see UB and RH as lead singles. BIM would be an interesting choice because it truly sounds like nothing she has ever done before, it would be a very drastic musical reinvention for her more casual fans......very old school Madonna approach. With that said, that approach could potentially turn off some from the album altogether because she's "not acting her age"........is "desperate and should retire" etc etc etc......the usual shit.