Living For Love or Unapologetic Bitch: Which one for the lead single?

Which one would you prefer for the lead single?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you prefer for the lead single?

• Living For Love
    • Unapologetic Bitch

First of all, I hope this thread isn't against any forum rule concerning the leaks. But if it is, any mod can feel free to delete it of course.

So...if we can trust what fan sites have reported so far, it's going to be a run-up between these two songs when it comes to the lead single. It seems like we fans are pretty divided on these songs, many prefer LVL as the lead single, and just as many prefer UB.

What do you guys think? Which one would make for a better lead single?

Personally, I vote for Living For Love. Unapologetic Bitch sounds edgy indeed and, given that some changes will be made to the production, it definitely can become a hit. But Living For Love is an absolute killer song IMO! It's been stuck in my head ever since I've listened to it the first time today.

So...share your opinions!

I havent heard them yet and im dying but also will live. Lol. From what people have described, Living cor Love. However, Rebel Heart (once cleaned up) is a track thats timeless

I like, but don't love either. Neither are first single material in my opinion. As much as I like UB, I think the mainstream will make fun of her. I think she she needs to start off with something more mature, but not adult complementary by any means. These songs obviously aren't the finished product any ways, so I think it's too hard to tell.

Edited by chitownmikey

I prefer Unapologetic bitch, AFTER changing the pitch to -3!

I LOATH when they pitch her voice (revolver, love spent etc etc) her voice is so great without the damn pitch being raised, not sure why they do that shyt

Oh and Living for love sounds better with the pitch -5

Of course i prefer Rebel Heart as lead single

i thought LFL but after hearing UB

first single: Unapologetic Bitch!!!! these are just demos image the finished product guys!

illuminiti is a really good song though too!!! shockingly enough.

Rebel Heart should be the obvious single choice, since it`s so very mainstream and connects even with non-Madonna fans.

But since LFL and UB are the two being considered, I voted for UB... it would make a decent lead single.

My favourites from the Demos:

# 1 - Rebel Heart

# 2 - The One That Got Away

# 3 - Unapologetic Bitch

# 4 - Illuminati

# 5 - Heartbreak City

# 6 - Bitch, I`m Madonna

# 7 - Messiah

Of the two U.B, but I would personally prefer "Revolution" as the first single.

I think we're the only two that like that song! I love it, but that would be a horrible choice for a first single. That would not be played on any type of radio station.

Glinda, no! I love Revolution too. So simple, yet so effective. But I agree, it's a no-no when it comes to a lead single.

Great. I'm happy someone else likes it. I thought I was weird or something.

I think we're the only two that like that song! I love it, but that would be a horrible choice for a first single. That would not be played on any type of radio station.

I think it would work as a single here in Denmark, but I guess it would not in the US.