Which five songs from the leaked demos you think should make the album?

mnino

121 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 5 songs that you think should be in the final cut of the album

• Rebel Heart
    • Wash All Over Me
    • Addicted (The One That Got Away)
    • Messiah
    • Unapologetic Bitch
    • Bitch, I'm Madonna
    • Borrowed Time
    • Joan of Arc
    • Revolution
    • Illuminati
    • Living For Love
    • Heartbreak City
    • Make The Devil Pray

Why do so many people like Make The Devil Pray? Sounds like one of those Music or Hello Suckers/musical demos.

reminds me a lot of "set the right." I don't know...I just did the tune. Especially the ending!

In my mind (and my mind only), I'm grouping the leaks into separate categories such as, for example: Western Vibe, Ballad-ish, Dance-y, 90's-sounding Sam Smith/Disclosure Bandwagon.

Western: Addicted, BT, RH, Revolution, Make Devil Pray

Ballad-ish: JoA, Messiah,

dance-y: BIM, Illuminati, UB, WOM

90's-sounding Sam Smith/Disclosure Bandwagon: LFL, Heartbreak City

It looks as if he album will not have one cohesive sound, judging by the above, so it may make sense to pick the best from each group. In which case I would, out of my own categories, pick JoA over Messiah, RH over revolution and Devil Pray, etc

So, if I had to pick 5: RH, JoA, BIM, WOM, LFL

Bitch I'm Madonna (my favourite out of all the demos. I really don't understand all the hate)

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me

Living For Love (would be the perfect first single with a feature from Alicia Keys & Nas)

Heartbreak City (the one that's grown on me the most but still needs some polishing)

Only 5???

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. Heartbreak City

3. Living For Love

4. Rebel Heart

5. Devil Prays

But Joan of Arc, WAOM, Addicted......!!!! They're my 8.

The ones that should probably not be included, for me, are:

1. bitch, I'm Madonna

2. Borrowed Time

3. Revolution

4. Illuminati

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. Heartbreak City

3. Living For Love

4. Rebel Heart

5. Wash All Over Me

+

6. Addicted

I still think Rebel Heart is head and shoulders above the rest and should be the first single.

Remember the majority of the public haven't heard it like we have - they'll love it! - it is so Madonna and so catchy. It's what she needs to draw them in, let's face it we're buying it anyway! I think a non-fan (of any age) would be attracted to Rebel Heart.

I think Unapologetic Bitch suits us, but not the general public, and she needs as many people as possible on board from the start.

So Rebel Heart first single, then Unapologetic Bitch.

All of them except Devil Prays & Messiah

Hello no. These two should definitely be included on the album. They're amazing. The one's which I think should be dropped are "Revolution" and "BIM".

As of right now, if the 102 Mnation members that voted on the poll had a say on which 5 songs would make the final cut, the score would be:

1. 86% - Rebel Heart

2. 68% - Living For Love

3. 54% - Unapologetic Bitch

4. 46% - Heartbreak City

5. 46% - Wash All Over Me

These would be cut:

6. 43% - Joan of Arc (I know the poll says 5 but I just can't live with an album without this song, so let's call this the bonus track).

7. 38% - Make The Devil Pray

8. 35% - Addicted (The One That Got Away)

9. 30% - Messiah

10. 25% - Bitch, I'm Madonna

11. 23% - Illuminati

12. 13% - Borrowed Time

13. 6% - Revolution

Madonna must be joking and just doing some damage control saying half the songs will not make the album...cause besides Bitch I'm Madonna being a fun freaky song , the others have so much potential within to fill in an album without being much fillers if worked more a little here and there...and if one were to choose songs that can be considered "better" than others then we would get rid of Unapologetic bitch which wouldn't be fair because it's a catchy song....

Looking forward to see the final track list to see the truth that lies behind...could we believe that the tracks that didn't leak could be "better" or as great as the ones that leaked? if so then that would this even greater!

My list:

1) Illuminati --- Fantastic song! - lead single pleeeeaze!

2) Messiah

3) Unopologetic Bitch

Other demos are quite ordinary (have not heard Revolution though)

I beg your pardon???