New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

I think Bitch I'm Madonna would be much better if it didn't have these sound effects. You know, the ones that kick in several times throughout the song. Especially the ones at the end. Just sounds unnecessary and weird.

Living For Love is amazing!! It's Like a Prayer meets Vogue, meets Up & Down Suite omg

Thank you!!!

I'm kind of shocked. When the first snippets appeared close to a day ago almost everyone was praising it. Now it seems like most don't find it special at all.

I absolutely love it, that's for sure.

she did?

too bad. She should have sticked to what she said.

:order:

but nowaday you're under scrutiny and judgment for every single word you say and you always offend someone....

I agree with ULIZOS. And I think she should do two thing:

1. Fire Guy Oseary. He's the ultimate resposible of her work to the outside.

2. Fire her publicist. Letting Madonna compare the leak with rape and terrorism... quite shameful. Buy the way, someone should aslo tell her to stop focusing her fans and start worrying about the people she works with.

Living For Love is amazing!! It's Like a Prayer meets Vogue, meets Up & Down Suite omg

A modern version of the BEST of Madonna all rolled into one. I'm so fucking happy. All you haters who are already making their lists of what they HATE after only a few hours can suck it!

snow-white-haters-gonna-hate.gif

A modern version of the BEST of Madonna all rolled into one. I'm so fucking happy. All you haters who are already making their lists of what they HATE after only a few hours can suck it!

snow-white-haters-gonna-hate.gif

PREACH!

tumblr_mstpkq0Hvy1saa2xao1_250.gif