New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

Oh yeah, ranking, that's fun. Why not, the thread will be spammed with thousands of posts by the end of the day anyway :lol:

Here's my ranking:

Love

1. Joan Of Arc

2. Messiah

3. Living For Love

4. Heartbreak City

5. Rebel Heart

6. Borrowed Time

7. Wash All Over Me

8. Revolution

9. Make The Devil Pray

OK

10. Unapologetic Bitch

11. Illuminati

12. Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Don't like

13. Bitch I'm Madonna

Exactly. It's a metaphor. She's not saying it's the same as actual physical rape. I've been raped and I'm not the least bit offended in her using the word rape. Why can't she express how she feels?

thanks

and

she's not blaming fans in her new IG post though. she's just pissed @ leakers.

thanks

The only one I don't like is Bitch, I'm Madonna.

My favorites are Heartbreak City, Addicted, Revolution and Make the Devil Pray.

Unapologetic Bitch is the best radio single though.

God, I won't get any work done today listening to this.

Addicted is the closest to rock Madonna. It does have a 90's alternative Hole/Garbage like feel to the guitar.

The lyrics are really personal aren't they? It's much deeper, introspective and more real than some of her recent albums.

are we even allowed to talk about the songs?

Of course! We've been talking about them for months. It's not now that we have confirmation that we are going to stop. I would refrain from posting lyrics or any link whatsoever. But titles and descriptions of songs are fair game as far as I'm concerned.

because I have only positive things to say

and I can't contain my excitement

Say what you wanna say and let the words fall out honestly...

I wanna see you be brave!

Of course! We've been talking about them for months. It's not now that we have confirmation that we are going to stop. I would refrain from posting lyrics or any link whatsoever. But titles and descriptions of songs are fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Illuminati is glorious

Unapologetic bitch is so-so

No one does this, no one releases a full album like this for free months in advance. There is a big time plug in her team.

Most likely so. What I said was wishful thinking. I'm def. w/ you and have said many, many times theres a very bad demon on her team who prob. an undercover monster or lamb. NO other a list diva has had anything close this mess w/ their recent release (Gaga, Beyonce, Katy, Taylor etc etc...). Madonna is 'why' they all exist lol yet she's the one w/ one of the most low end group of dolts/ novices (living in 1998 technology) on her team.

People make a big deal out of anything, especially anything Madonna does. For example, a lot of people uses the N word in a non offensive way, even famous people but only Madonna gets bashed for it, because, you know it's Madonna, and that has always been like this with her.

Oh dear, who exactly does it?

Guest Pud Whacker

Instead of being mad at the world for listening to her music, she should be mad at her TEAM. She's blaming her fans instead of her shit manager and team! I love Madonna, but she really needs to think things over, like the fact that she's been living in the dark for over a decade, living vicariously through Guy.

It's hard to blame people in her fish bowl because then she has to look at herself.