# 8 - Joan of Arc
# 9 - Revolution

OK

#10 - Borrowed Time
#11 - Wash All Over Me

DON`T LIKE

#12 - Bitch I`m Madonna
#13 - Living For Love

The comments on her instagram... I just can't. People who are supposedly "life long fans" saying she lost them as fans because of the words she used. Boo fucking hoo. I hope she doesn't delete her post.

The problem with these songs is there are some really elegant mature songs on here (Messiah, Joan of Arc), then there's BIM and UB ruining it and making her sound trashy.

Rebel Heart is currently my favourite from what I've heard, not sure if that's because I've listened to that loads since the leak that it stands out more than the other tracks.

But that's what makes Madonna great. She has a elegant mature side and a more fun tongue in cheek side. I hope both kinds of songs are on the final version of the album.

Instead of being mad at the world for listening to her music, she should be mad at her TEAM. She's blaming her fans instead of her shit manager and team! I love Madonna, but she really needs to think things over, like the fact that she's been living in the dark for over a decade, living vicariously through Guy.

Living Vicariously Through Guy was the original title of LFL.

Just like this post made you sound trashy.

Sit the fuck down! These are demos and they may not even end up on the album. I really don't know how many times I have to say it. We haven't even heard the final product and ppl are already calling her trashy.

I know they may not end up on the album, and I'm hoping they won't, I know they are just demos, but I doubt they'd change into anything less cheesy, I'm entitled to an opinion.

And you forgot the part where I said she sounded elegant so you please just sit the fuck down!!!

Dunno..WTF is going on lol- what's getting released, what's on the album or not, demo/non demo etc etc.. lol but the 'place' I went to had clips and even full versions of Unapologetic B and Living For Love (no doubt they'll both be gone w/in hours or sooner). All I'm gonna say is truly hoping beyond words those two songs/versions I just heard are first take rough demos. :# Much more optimistic this will NOT end up a GMAYL (final result was basically the same version leaked months before). Out of everything I've heard in 'any' version that only song doing it for me on any instant level is Rebel Heart followed by the other song that leaked that same day. LFL in the version I heard... :nervous:

LOVE :superman:

# 1 - Rebel Heart

# 2 - Unapologetic Bitch

LIKE :s98:

# 3 - Make The Devil Pray

# 4 - Illuminati

# 5 - Heartbreak City

# 6 - Messiah

# 7 - Addicted (The One That Got Away)

# 8 - Joan of Arc

# 9 - Revolution

OK

#10 - Borrowed Time

#11 - Wash All Over Me

DON`T LIKE

#12 - Bitch I`m Madonna

#13 - Living For Love

ibhu9b1z7QXEmh.gif

The comments on her instagram... I just can't. People who are supposedly "life long fans" saying she lost them as fans because of the words she used. Boo fucking hoo. I hope she doesn't delete her post.

Can't believe fans are deciding not to like her because of this post, if fans were so fickle like this Morrissey would have none!

Okay..who 'truly' knows 'who' M is pissed at or not! lol. This could all be major strategic marketing mind fck and she could soon become the queen of re-inventing the 'leak'! It's all starting to look very calculated.

+1

Okay..who 'truly' knows 'who' M is pissed at or not! lol. This could all be major strategic marketing mind fck and she could soon become the queen of re-inventing the 'leak'! It's all starting to look very calculated.

No one does this, no one releases a full album like this for free months in advance. There is a big time plug in her team.

Here we go again.

Let her say what she wants. Who are you to decide ?????

Damn! Her fan base are so..............ewwwwwwwwwwww !!

Exactly. Let her vent for god's sake. What are people taking her words so LITERALLY. Haven't you heard of metaphor? She said nothing offensive if you ask me.

True :rotfl:

You predicted it :wow:

Shanti Shanti

i picture this...

someone of her stuff this morning noticed the (it seems) full album leak and started to :scared: "so, what i do now??? ok..lets call a slave assistant and give 'em the duty..."

then the terrified assistant come to madonna making yoga and said her.... "my queen....eerhmm....it seems songs have leaked....bye :roadrunner: "

and then madonna "again....i already know about that stuff....let's make a peacefull statement once and for all"....

then some hours later her manager called her..... "Madge...your album...."

Madonna-witch-49103.jpg

tumblr_n19wh0Qc431ttwc1to1_500.gif

the opening riff of Addicted is VERY 90's Hole "Petals" "Playing Your Song" 90's soundtrack glam pop/rock production with Madonna's specialty.

Hole fan? :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

It will be funny to see some meltdows when the album is released and listen a totally different direction of the demo you liked. :lol: lot of expections. For that reason and many others, I'll wait. :lol:

and your point is? We'll still have the demos, they won't vanished in the cyberspace.

Like most of these 'life long fans' are truly done with her and now have ZERO interest in anything M until the end of time. zzzz. If truly sincere which they sound like, her words are absolutely justified and nailed it perfectly! Of course the fucktards/media 'cause its Madonna will *only* focus on the words terror and rape. :snore:

It will be funny to see some meltdows when the album is released and listen a totally different direction of the demo you liked. :lol: lot of expections. For that reason and many others, I'll wait. :lol:

yeak, but the positive thing is that we will get both versions so there shouldn't be meltdowns.

People make a big deal out of anything, especially anything Madonna does. For example, a lot of people uses the N word in a non offensive way, even famous people but only Madonna gets bashed for it, because, you know it's Madonna, and that has always been like this with her.

Edited by Macromad