New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

What are the songs that are not here? Trust No Bitch? What else?

Beautiful Scars

- a mid-tempo pop song about the beauty of being imperfect

- slightly vocoded vocals

Inside Out

- a slow dubstep ballad with a guitar-driven chorus.

- In the song she is apparently trying to soften a tough guy and asking him to love her

Co-produced by Avicii:

Heartbreak City

- features a choir

- talks about the end of a relationship

- dance track <- the final version is not a ballad anymore!!!

Two Steps Behind

- demo is completely acoustic with just a piano accompanying Madonna's vocals

- directed at a copycat, who's trying to emulate M

Co-produced by Diplo:

Autotune Baby

- possibly based on a sample of Major Lazer's song "Baby"

- auto-tuned sound of a crying baby and a rattle create the base of the track

- acoustic guitar accompanies Madonna's vocals

- Madonna deals with her own vulnerability and explains how she needs to be taken care of. like a baby!

Hold Tight

- about the power of love being the only thing we need to survive the toughest challenges life throws at us.

- RnB-influenced and trap with a musical break that features only madonna and a piano

Veni Vidi Vici

- retrospective song featuring references to several old Madonna songs

- verses are rapped/spoken but they keep a certain rhytm (very different to the AL rap)

- layered with sung background vocals

Co-produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds:

Iconic

- co-written with Toby Gady, MoZella and S1

S.E.X.

Trust No Bitch

- co-written with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum

Co-written with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum:

Holy Water

- a shameless song about enjoying the pleasures of oral sex on the receiving end

- overtly sexual but apparently lacking of the sexy, smooth, languorous tone

Score

Co-written with Toby Gady, MoZella and S1:

Body Shop

- a mid-tempo song with what sounds like a zither using a 5-note chord as the musical base

- different guitar instruments, a recurring clapping sound, a piano at the end and a few synth samples.

- very sensual, slightly electro/oriental sounding

- overly vocoded vocals

- deals with sexuality and Madonna comparing her body to a car.

seriously, all the demos are freaking good, so half of them wont make the cut meaning they have better tracks than THAT!!

Jesus christ!! I'm a sinner, you're a sinner, we all sinners

They said the same thing about GMAYL. But we know things can change... and not. Look at CS/TBGO.

I just hope she doesn't decide to favor the songs that didn't leak and not solely consider quality.

New statement:

"This is artistic rape!! These are early leaked demo's half of which wont even make it on my album the other half have changed and evolved. This is a form of terrorism. Wtf!!!! Why do people want to destroy artistic process??? Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best?"

This is why you can't trust people.

New statement:

"This is artistic rape!! These are early leaked demo's half of which wont even make it on my album the other half have changed and evolved. This is a form of terrorism. Wtf!!!! Why do people want to destroy artistic process??? Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best?"

That's actually quite good. We will get a new full album with new songs and reworked versions of some demos. Seem like we will have a very productive era. Well, I hope so. They better lock the new material they have now if they don't want the same to happen.

Living For Love has the potential to be the new Deeper & Deeper and I really hope it delivers :-) been waiting 22 years LOL

it needs a little bit of editing here and there...and it will be perfect.

That's actually quite good. We will get a new full album with new songs and reworked versions of some demos. Seem like we will have a very productive era. Well, I hope so. They better lock the new material they have now if they don't want the same to happen.

i just thought the same thing. so we basically got one disc now while we wait for the second album! i'm thrilled. i can't wait to work out to these songs and dance at the clubs to this!

I think so. It's my least favorite. It's last in line.

Mine too. BIM needs to go!

My favorite is Messiah although not single material. Not feeling LFL yet but has great potential. Waiting for finished product.

Wasn't it the other way round? Trust No Bitch was produced by Blood Diamond and Dahi. BIM will feature Nicki.

No, I printed. That's what he said.

So it's safe to say that she didn't post that first Instagram addressing the leaks? And she just found out?..

I think first she was too sad to get angry. But now...

New statement:

DEMONNA IS HERE