New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

Living For Love > everything in this universe and beyond

I'm playing it now. When I hear Madonna and the choir sing love's gonna LIFT ME UP and then it goes into that guy going mmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm I want to scream and dance and cry all at once.

I think my fav is Joan of arc :lol: I'm on my period or something

It definitely shares a place with LFL and Messiah in the Holy Trinity of Madonna songs anno 2015!

Stephen, we need some more gifs to show the AMAZINGNESS of LFL!!!

He's not a Madonna fan. You never see him post in the new album forum or at all during the tour. He doesn't follow or get caught in any excitement going on with her unless she's dating a hung Black man. He never even bought the MDNA album and didn't hear the album till like a year after its release. :rolleyes:

:lmao: hector skelter

Living for love is definitely one of the strongest for me and yes, I get American Life vibes from what I've heard. Not really feeling Unapolgetic Bitch. It just sounds dated, like ten years old. I also cringed at the last line of Heartbreak City.

It will be interesting how they will sound in the final versions though. I'm really hoping for some Beat Goes On or Gang Bang sized transitions and a move away from the guitar folk sounds.

If all the songs that had a description of sound and lyrics on madonnarama and other sites are circulating among "collectors" (and that's why they could make the descriptions) can we expect the leak of all that long list of names we have????? :huh:

It definitely shares a place with LFL and Messiah in the Holy Trinity of Madonna songs anno 2015!

Stephen, we need some more gifs to show the AMAZINGNESS of LFL!!!

Tomorrow! I don't have a computer at home :(

There are so many moments that remind me of either her older songs or other songs in the most wonderful ways. I can't quite place everything but it's a beautiful association.