New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

Some how i picture Madonna laughing her ass off at all this mess right now lol She is not stupid she knows what the fuck she is doing.

Yea she must find it really funny that 13 demos leaked, half of them songs that will make the album.

I keep seeing fans saying her and her team "leaked" the songs and that she wanted it to happen. The theory is just as RETARDED as the one that she didn't really have a horse accident and just pretended. How can people be so fucking stupid.

It's giving me LIFE.

OMG you're such an exemplary Madonna fan. You should get like a medal personally delivered from the amazing Guy O'Seary.

Coming from the shitty fan who is rejoicing in these leaks, then yeah I would rather get a medal for not listing to these than being such a pathetic fan I can't wait a few months.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Why is the word "rape" so controversial? yes it's a horrible crime but so is killing and people uses the word "kill" every day in different contexts.

good point

Madonna is not Mother Theresa. She is a human and quite known for her crude words. The insta post was a metaphor, she felt hurt and disappointed. I wish some fans would not overreact this way and stop bitching, seriously.

I AM a fan of instadonna because in the last 12 months I've seen a very human side of her which I truly enjoyed. She will never be like other pop stars and say politically correct things all the time or be extremely kind and nice to her fans. It's just not the way she is. I'm kinda surprised that longtime fans don't get that and are offended about what she posts.

+1 the ones offended are the ones enjoying the demos. But its ok to listen to them. :thumbsup:

remember this? (september)

Can't name my source (wanker, I know), but something has changed in regards to the release, something 'bad'. Album is out next year, possible single towards the end of this year. Not expecting anyone to believe me, just thought I'd post what I knew.

Hmmmm that's why maybe with these extra producers she's been working with, creating completely new songs.

maybe it's about the leaks..

Guest CzarnaWisnia

For purely selfish reasons I prefer not to listen to the leaked songs. I listened to the GAYL demo so much back then that when the finished song came out, whenever I listened to it I noticed the great bridge was missing and had been replaced by crude raps. I'd rather that not happen this time and just enjoy the whole thing for what it is. But I totally understand people not being able to wait.

I caved. I'm weak. I listened. I cried. The best Madonna album since ROL. By miles.

I don't like BIM. It has to go. But the rest is pure JOY. I can't say how happy I am to hear these tracks.

UB is just sensational. Heartbreak City and Joan of Arc are STUNNING.

Make the Devil Pray and Addicted make me moist.

Unreal how fucking amazing the album is gonna be if these are only demos. I know she said half won't even make it which makes me squeal inside to think that it could be even better!!!!!

+1 the ones offended are the ones enjoying the demos. But its ok to listen to them. :thumbsup:

I'm not offended and I'm enjoying the demos! I am kind of conflicted about it. I do feel bad for her that they leaked out since it will affect sales and I totally understand how she is upset they have leaked out when they aren't finished and it's not her artistic vision. But at the same time I have been feeling depressed and going through some things and hearing new music from Madonna just makes me happy and makes life better. So I'm not sorry I heard them.

I caved. I'm weak. I listened. I cried. The best Madonna album since ROL. By miles.

I don't like BIM. It has to go. But the rest is pure JOY. I can't say how happy I am to hear these tracks.

Unreal how fucking amazing the album is gonna be if these are only demos. I know she said half won't even make it which makes me squeal inside to think that it could be even better!!!!!

True!

In fact I could have bolded everything you wrote... Except I like BIM, :lol:

I'm not offended and I'm enjoying the demos! I am kind of conflicted about it. I do feel bad for her that they leaked out since it will affect sales and I totally understand how she is upset they have leaked out when they aren't finished and it's not her artistic vision. But at the same time I have been feeling depressed and going through some things and hearing new music from Madonna just makes me happy and makes life better. So I'm not sorry I heard them.

Me too, Glinda. It's a happy time yet I feel bad for her.

I feel exactly the same!

Same here. First I was extremely shocked and sad that so many demos leaked, then after a while I just couldn't resist and listened to them, then I opened a bottle of wine, had a huge smile on face when I heard the amazing melodies and her voice and now I'm just enjoying the cat fights in here.

Okay Unapologetic Bitch has grown on me!!

Her post is still on Facebook.

I've noticed the track list is in alphabetical order, wondering if a fluid track list could be made with these tracks and there's quite a bit of contrast.

Madonna is not Mother Theresa. She is a human and quite known for her crude words. The insta post was a metaphor, she felt hurt and disappointed. I wish some fans would not overreact this way and stop bitching, seriously.

I AM a fan of instadonna because in the last 12 months I've seen a very human side of her which I truly enjoyed. She will never be like other pop stars and say politically correct things all the time or be extremely kind and nice to her fans. It's just not the way she is. I'm kinda surprised that longtime fans don't get that and are offended about what she posts.

You read my mind. I would hate it if she hired someone to filter her words, make it more politically correct or pander to her fans or to the media. That's exactly why I love her - she says what's on her mind. I'm surprised she deleted her post - shouldn't have.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

they should make a reality show about Madonna fans kept in an appartment during the months up to a new Madonna album. It could be 12 of you.