New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

I can't believe how accessible these tracks have become overnight, even on youtube now?

I still have only listened to snippets so far...

I wonder what the next step will be with the albums release now.

Will the leak push the release sooner?

I'm laying in bed listening to Joan of Arc...I really connect to this song...I wrote a poem over the summer that has an exact phrase that she uses in it. I get what she's talking about. Great song! Makes me cry :( but happy tears. Cry in a different way :lol:

I think she's singing to herself in the song anyone else think that? She talks about "detaching" in the beginning.

He's not a Madonna fan. You never see him post in the new album forum or at all during the tour. He doesn't follow or get caught in any excitement going on with her unless she's dating a hung Black man. He never even bought the MDNA album and didn't hear the album till like a year after its release. :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

I'm laying in bed listening to Joan of Arc...I really connect to this song...I wrote a poem over the summer that has an exact phrase that she uses in it. I get what she's talking about. Great song! Makes me cry :( but happy tears. Cry in a different way :lol:

The big jerk of tears for me are Rebel Heart and Heartbreak City ;'-.)

#BestBday&ChritmasPresentsEVER

I can see Addicted on guitar live and everyone jumping during the breakdowns...

Borrowed Time is amazing! The lyrics are really beautiful, cliche but Madonna loves her cliches and they fit who she is.