New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

guys, just curious, do you all love it a lot or is just the excitement speaking? I forgot the reactions when MDNA was released. my memory is fucked so I can't compare. I think she brought back the melodies we know her for. especially on the Avicii tracks. I never realised how much I missed this madonna. I don't like her vocals on some of the tracks, but then on others they're pretty good. all in all I'm in love with the ballads/mid tempo songs and Unapologetic bitch and iluminanti are just very catchy. the latter has a pretty damn cool chorus. it's a grower!

devil prays is fantastic. :)

now I'm a bit scared she may have changed the sweet ballads & put some diplo stuff over it. cuz they're already so beautiful i don't want them ruined. i guess thats another one of the down sides of hearing demos

If MDNA had had the same leakage of demos, we would have been RAVING. It's far different to listen to a whole album that leaks, than random songs.

I think that several songs are far superior than those of MDNA, but there are really really good songs on MDNA too, and if they had leaked in demo form we would have been salivating

That's why I wonder what's Madonna real idea about this album, because according to the demos those are so absolutely different and portraits 2 different albums. REBEL album and HEART album.

I think it's a bit of both. I can see massive potential in most of these songs and I'm very impressed eventhough they're all quite rough. But since these songs are far from finished and there are still around 45 songs recorded for this album that have not been heard the excitement is still there.

That is true, there's still loads of songs that could potentially make the final cut, half of these may not even end up on the final album so it's nice to have them.

If MDNA had had the same leakage of demos, we would have been RAVING. It's far different to listen to a whole album that leaks, than random songs.

I think that several songs are far superior than those of MDNA, but there are really really good songs on MDNA too, and if they had leaked in demo form we would have been salivating

That's why I wonder what's Madonna real idea about this album, because according to the demos those are so absolutely different and portraits 2 different albums. REBEL album and HEART album.

I understand what you mean, but I'm not sure I 100% agree.

Unapologetic Bitch is so damn good. Fuck yes.

Living For Love is good but I don't know that it's a hit.

You do realize that it's the demo right? Not even the Diplo one but the one Disclosure produced. It's extremely rough and knowing that, you'll find that it's quite genius and definitely has the potential to become a hit.

I think so. It's my least favorite. It's last in line.

I agree, Bitch I'm Madonna is my least favorite, it's too noisy and the lyrics are funny but nothing memorable.

Illuminati is weird, I have mixed feelings about it.

I love the rest of the album.

It was necessary to delete the last thread? Im just asking, dont throw stones at me!

Because it had lots of information that I'm afraid a lot of people will be asking for over and over.

It will reappear maybe later today once I've had a chance to read through the whole thread to remove some posts and suspend or ban some members.

all I know is that if make the devil pray is not gonna be on the album I'm gonna cry like a motherfucker

It was mentioned in the interview, so it's likely to make the cut and even if it ends up not being included you got to hear it in 320kbps which is at least a bit satisfying. ;)

What are the songs that are not here? Trust No Bitch? What else?

From the list of titles we know of, it misses:

Two Steps Behind

Holy Water

Trust No Bitch

Score

Autotune Baby

Veni Vidi Vici

Iconic

S.E.X.

Body Shop

Hold Tight

Inside Out

Beautiful Scars

Back That Up

Take It Back

Take a Day

But she's supposed to have recorded more than 60 songs.

New statement:

"This is artistic rape!! These are early leaked demo's half of which wont even make it on my album the other half have changed and evolved. This is a form of terrorism. Wtf!!!! Why do people want to destroy artistic process??? Why steal? Why not give me the opportunity to finish and give you my very best?"

Oh god. Rape? Terrorism? It's none of those things. It's theft and piracy. She's going to get shit for this.

I'm sorry, but the thieves aren't on Instagram, Madonna. They're in your recording studio.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing -_-

seriously, all the demos are freaking good, so half of them wont make the cut meaning they have better tracks than THAT!!

Jesus christ!! I'm a sinner, you're a sinner, we all sinners