New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

haven't heard anything....and considering madonna instapost...about being old demos that have been reworked....just a question...

what songs, for you, do you think need to be reworked and what do you think, and hope, will remain the same or at most only polished?

bitch is back all i know, if these r only the demos, can u imagine!!! Plus all the songs that didnt leak and we havent heard about!!!

this is the madonna we've been waiting for and 2o15 shall be hers....i dont think it will effect album sales though, maybe song sales if the new versions are similar...but what can u do now BUT HURRY THE FUCK UP MADONNA!!!

haven't heard anything....and considering madonna instapost...about being old demos that have been reworked....just a question...

what songs, for you, do you think need to be reworked and what do you think, and hope, will remain the same or at most only polished?

I don't really know. There's no song i dislike but there are parts of some i could do without especially the EDM bridges by Avicii, they sound dated and ruin perfect songs (WAOM & Addicted). The accoustic parts in the Avicii tracks are superb but when the EDM elements kick in they sound out of place and meh. Unapologetic bitch could get a bit more dancehall though it's already very good. It's impressive how they all have solid melodies and great lyrics (damn Breaking up with Brahim hit her very hard) even lyrics that felt retarded on paper flow perfectly in context (unapologetic bitch)

haven't heard anything....and considering modonna instapost...about being old demos that have been reworked....just a question...

Reworked:

Wash All Over Me & Living for Love (These have great potential to be club anthems!)

Rebel Heart (It's a great and gorgeous fucking song. But I want Tedder to rework it to elevate this song to a whole nother level)

Revolution (sounds like every other Avicii track and the lyrics are very weak)

Borrowed Time (is a bit better than Revolution but definitely just as generic. It has a lot of potential, however)

Make the Devil Pray (is really beautiful but it sounds EXACTLY like a song that's been played on the radio a few months ago. I think it was Prayer in C by Robin Schulz and it's kinda bothering me because this song could be SO MUCH MORE)

Polished/Can stay the same:

Addicted (Just a bit of polishing here and there)

Heartbreak City (This song is perfect but I can see it being EVEN better with just a tiny bit of additional production)

Messiah (It should stay acoustic maybe add a bit of epic drums to the chorus)

Illuminati (This song is good as it is. I'm not expecting it to be featured on the album anyway...It#s cute but it really doesn't need any rework)

Bitch, I'm Madonna (This song is fire. Don't change it.)

Unapologetic Bitch (Some more polishing. Other than that it's really fucking good!)

Joan of Arc (Perfect the way it is.)

I don't really know. There's no song i dislike but there are parts of some i could do without especially the EDM bridges by Avicii, they sound dated and ruin perfect songs (WAOM & Addicted). The accoustic parts in the Avicii tracks are superb but when the EDM elements kick in they sound out of place and meh. Unapologetic bitch could get a bit more dancehall though it's already very good. It's impressive how they all have solid melodies and great lyrics (damn Breaking up with Brahim hit her very hard) even lyrics that felt retarded on paper flow perfectly in context (unapologetic bitch)

I agree about that. That's the only thing that needs to be improved (or maybe it already has been?) when it comes to the Avicii songs. They're not necessary, the hooks are strong enough without them.

I have to admit...

Illuminati is my favorite song!

I want that song on tour. Madonna dancing on a pyramid.

Where is lucky guy?

He's not a Madonna fan. You never see him post in the new album forum or at all during the tour. He doesn't follow or get caught in any excitement going on with her unless she's dating a hung Black man. He never even bought the MDNA album and didn't hear the album till like a year after its release. :rolleyes:

as a long time madonna fan i feel 3 ways: 1) if half of these songs do not make the record, i am very glad to have them in this (stripped down) form which was exactly what i was thinking when i downloaded. 2) madonna can make such a HUGE impact with her releases and how she always comes out of left field swinging and its one of the very cool things about being a fan of hers... ESPECIALLY when she swings this HARD! this takes away from that. i'm conflicted but i'm certaintly not sharing anything (not that it makes a difference).

3) where has madonna been for the last ten years or so.... this "demo collection" shits all over everything since... since a very long time! and i've loved moments of the last ten years or so.

... 'joan of arc' breath taking beautiful song obviously about rocco.

i love the way she says illuminati - like.... it would make me a fan if i wasn't already!

fight hard madonna. i support you financially and creatively and i have for a long time. and it's LUCKY to see these works in progress. i see talent shining here and it's not just coz it's new. it's raw and it's GOOD.

i look forward to holding the physical copy in my hand. the cd and the record!

He's not a Madonna fan. You never see him post in the new album forum or at all during the tour. He doesn't follow or get caught in any excitement going on with her unless she's dating a hung Black man. He never even bought the MDNA album and didn't hear the album till like a year after its release. :rolleyes:

:rotfl:

What a bore that whore is!

Of course. I think she's tried a lot during her early NYC days. I don't think she ever tried invasive drugs though.

Elmer's? Scotch? Avery? UHU?

I heard dollar store brand is pretty good.....

I still think Rebel Heart sticks out by a mile as the best song.

There must be others though. Remember she called DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds the "S.E.X boys" because there is a track called "S.E.X". And this must have been after all of these demos were recorded.

I could do with something à la Justify my love since it looks like she's embracing her past hits.

Should remain the same/needs a slight polish:

- Unapologetic Bitch (I can't believe how much I LOVE it)

- Rebel Heart

- Addicted

- Joan of Arc

- Bitch I'm Madonna (it's not one of my favorites but it sounds quite complete...and very bonkers)

- Heartbreak City (it says Demo 1 so it's obviously a very early version of the track but it already has an incredibly strong melody and doesn't need much of a rework to get a place on the album)

Need to be reworked:

- Illuminati (my favorite out of this group of songs)

- Messiah (I see a lot of potential)

- Make The Devil Pray (is good but something bothers me about it...maybe because the melody is too familiar? Or because it's too Avicii-like? I don't know but I wish it gets a little rework)

- Living For Love (great song but need a little more oomph to stand out as the first single)

- Revolution & Borrowed Time are the weakest songs IMO