New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

I get it that she is royally pissed. She is mad and rightfully so IMHO.

But seriously, why does she not address the problems which are in her own front yard? She must be aware that her own team is equally to be blamed.

Exactly! These leaks have to be coming from someone in her camp.It's not as if the fans are in the studio with her,hiding under a table,recording these demos.She seriously needs to fire her own team.

It's hard to blame people in her fish bowl because then she has to look at herself.

How do you know that she hasn't already done so? Most likely the leaks are the tracks reported by the fan sites a while ago and they know about it ever since. If the reworked versions don't leak it may mean that they already plugged the hole.

NTP. Leak the songs to tease us and then after we play them a few times they disappear from our computer.

orangoutan.jpg

This album reminds me a lot of "Music" to be honest, but it's more spiritual.

Overall it's very similar to Music in terms of genre. Lots of club/dance mixed with acoustic sounds or just pure acoustic songs. (II, Music, Runaway Lover vs. I Deserve It, Gone).

Lyrically it's very spiritual and personal like LAP. But also quite self-reflective like ROL (especially Nothing Really Matters and TPOGB!!!)

The Avicii songs are basically AL vs. COADF. It's kind of what AL could've sounded like if Stuart would've done some additional production.

There are some really bitchy songs that are remiscent of HC and BS but also the more personal songs are very much like some of the songs from BS.

M13 so far = The best from 1994 - 2012

The Avicii songs are basically AL vs. COADF. It's kind of what AL could've sounded like if Stuart would've done some additional production.

M13 so far = The best from 1994 - 2012

Perfect description.

I am so disappointed about the album leak. I think that this action is destructive for the promotion. What do you think about Madonna's reaction on instagram? Do you think that the album will be released sooner due to the leak?

She could also go back into the studio and scrap songs so it could work either way!

I am so disappointed about the album leak. I think that this action is destructive for the promotion. What do you think about Madonna's reaction on instagram? Do you think that the album will be released sooner due to the leak?

Madonna's reaction on Instagram was OK. If I was her, heads are rolling today

I'm just wondering how this many demos can leak at all. One or two is one thing, but 13 songs? I always thought Madonna would have better security than this.

Yes, I'm wondering it too. I don't know what to think, it's never happened before. It's a very bad thing for me... some fans are saying that this is a strategic move, but reading what Madonna has said... I don't think so...

She could also go back into the studio and scrap songs so it could work either way!

I think she's seriously DONE with studio time. As she said, half of the demos won't appear on the album but she just can't scrap songs like UB, Living For Love, Rebel Heart and a few others. I think we will get a solid 13-15 track album and then we will have another 6-7 demos out of the songs which leaked today which makes for an incredible 20-track Madonnathon experience.

I agree, I think it's more likely this will delay the album rather than have it come sooner.

I think these leaks are destructive too. And as far as scrapping and going back into the studio, OH GREAT another whole year to wait. That just proves pallino89's point.

And vocalism, stay off my profile. I'm in a mood bc of these leaks and don't need a closet gaga fan on my back today LOL

I'm think it does some damage but my guess is that it will have a net positive effect. EVERYONE knows M has a new album coming out. Not sure that was true prior to the RH leak and now this.

It might be bumped up sooner than planned - at least the single. I hope so anyway. I do think most of these songs (aside from maybe the Diplo ones) have been reworked quite a bit, so I don't see why she would need to delay the album to make further tweaks. If anything she might change the tracklisting a bit to favor songs that haven't leaked. Who knows.

I feel like I'm talking to myself here.

None of these songs seem to have been touched by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds. This is most likely not the final album, nor the final versions.

I kind of would have loved for this to be an actual promotion strategy. But by now it seems pretty obvious it wasn't. Oh well. Get a better management team.

I don't think the release schedule will change at all. The album is due to March and first single with press release is due to february. This is like 4-6 weeks. Soon imo