New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

There are 2 lines I can't get out of my head today:

"I'm gonna carry on...living for love"

"It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch, But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is "

Edited by Macromad

Joan of Arc has to be a single. This could be her "All of Me" by John Legend

My first listen and I AM DESTROYED

I wanna get my guitar out and sing it for my coworkers :lmao:

What's Bitch I'm Madonna like?

It's like several songs in one, with no sense at all. But her voice is really funny, and full of passion and it's far far far far better than birthday Song or Spanish Lesson.

It's like several songs in one, with no sense at all. But her voice is really funny, and full of passion and it's far far far far better than birthday Song or Spanish Lesson.

Hah sounds crazy. Thanks bae.

guys, just curious, do you all love it a lot or is just the excitement speaking? I forgot the reactions when MDNA was released. my memory is fucked so I can't compare. I think she brought back the melodies we know her for. especially on the Avicii tracks. I never realised how much I missed this madonna. I don't like her vocals on some of the tracks, but then on others they're pretty good. all in all I'm in love with the ballads/mid tempo songs and Unapologetic bitch and iluminanti are just very catchy. the latter has a pretty damn cool chorus. it's a grower!

devil prays is fantastic. :)

now I'm a bit scared she may have changed the sweet ballads & put some diplo stuff over it. cuz they're already so beautiful i don't want them ruined. i guess thats another one of the down sides of hearing demos

I listened to the MDNA and HC leaks because yeah, the artwork and title and tracklist had already been finished and I knew I'd buy them anyway but this just feels wrong and I have no desire to listen. I'm sad for her. Apparently even the demos sound amazing though. I'll probably cry when I have the album in my hands.

I mean, I think a pre-xmas release would definitely work but we wouldn't get any of the promo or concerts or interviews or crazy pre album build up. I'm bummed.

guys, just curious, do you all love it a lot or is just the excitement speaking? I forgot the reactions when MDNA was released. my memory is fucked so I can't compare. I think she brought back the melodies we know her for. especially on the Avicii tracks. I never realised how much I missed this madonna. I don't like her vocals on some of the tracks, but then on others they're pretty good. all in all I'm in love with the ballads/mid tempo songs and Unapologetic bitch and iluminanti are just very catchy. the latter has a pretty damn cool chorus. it's a grower!

I've only heard Living for Love and a lq clip of Unapologetic Bitch. Living for Love is AMAZING. It's absolutely, fucking AMAZING.

It was necessary to delete the last thread? Im just asking, dont throw stones at me!

Because it had lots of information that I'm afraid a lot of people will be asking for over and over.

I hope Bitch I'm Madonna doesn't make the final cut. I've listened to a few tracks, think I'll save the rest for the release now.

devil prays is fantastic. :)

I cried when I heard Heartbreak city.

Last time I cried over a Madonna song was when I heard Frozen the 1st time.

I think it's a bit of both. I can see massive potential in most of these songs and I'm very impressed eventhough they're all quite rough. But since these songs are far from finished and there are still around 45 songs recorded for this album that have not been heard the excitement is still there.