New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

so I listened properly and they all have huge potential. Huge. My only critiques:

Borrowed Time and Revolution, both songs which I love, but are about the same thing pretty much. She will likely choose on or the other.

Living For Love should loose the Hideaway similarities. Hideaway was trendy, and overplayed and Lost its flavor IMO.

Make The Devil Pray and Messiah are the weaker demos and I think need a lot of work. Couldn't really get into them :(.

I have Bitch I'm Madonna stuck in my head now lol. Very Sophie, fresh! I feel also that of the entire bunch this one sounds to me like the most "representative" sounding one.

Illuminati has the potential to be a big club hit.

overall once the vocals are recorded with energy and intention, and the production is finalized we are in for a great solid CD when it's done. ;)

I so Agree with you :)

it's stunning. how anyone can compare it with disney 's frozen specifically that awful "let it go". ew. :p

Well, if you look at the thread I made listing most fav and least fav, Messiah was mostly placed on the bottom or middle. But to be far, their opinions may have changed now.

Alot of u are forgetting that DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds have reworked & produced most of the album now. They come on board in September. These demos were stolen in August. Dahi confirmed he has produced a "large chuck/good portion of the album" alongside Blood Diamonds, Madonna was telling the truth when she said some will be scrapped & others have evolved & changed.

http://drownedmadonna.com/dj-dahi-album-will-come-next-year-everybody-will-love-cool-people-going-like-hell/20141107

I know them, thanks Ryan.

Is there another Diplo track with Reggae Beats out there?

You should check out his work with MIA.

Bucky Done Gun, Paper Planes, It Takes a Muscle

Diplo records more reggae/ragga/dub stuff under the name Major Lazer

The majority of Major Lazer's work was Diplo and Switch. Since 2011, it's just Diplo now.

http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67804&sid=5004e19a6e7d9c0af0d98b8b1b083e88&start=38525 check

Rumor:

According to Interscope Records, "Living For Love" will debut on the radio next Monday. [/size]3 hours ago, Madonna posted a video of choreographers dancing to the very song.[/size]

im not sure how it's a rumour when it's from interscope, and only that person seems to know it, lol. but sharing it anyway

David and The dancer was dancing to a different song, not Madonna's. Male singing it.

Alot of u are forgetting that DJ Dahi & Blood Diamonds have reworked & produced most of the album now. They come on board in September. These demos were stolen in August. Dahi confirmed he has produced a "large chuck/good portion of the album" alongside Blood Diamonds, Madonna was telling the truth when she said some will be scrapped & others have evolved & changed.

http://drownedmadonna.com/dj-dahi-album-will-come-next-year-everybody-will-love-cool-people-going-like-hell/20141107

yup. and release in first full sales week of january please madonna, the first single! asap.

i hope she flippin does the video this month instead of holidaying it up for two weeks - that will just kill me, lol.

Addicted

– co-produced by Avicii

Autotune Baby

– co-produced by Diplo

Beautiful Scars

Bitch, I’m Madonna

– co-produced by Diplo

Body Shop

– co-written with Toby Gady, MoZella and S1

Borrowed Time

– co-produced by Avicii

Devil Prays

-co-produced by Avicii

Heartbreak City

-co-produced by Avicii

Hold Tight

– co-produced by Diplo

Holy Water

– co-written with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum

Iconic

– produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds

Illuminati

Inside Out

Joan of Arc

Living for Love

– co-produced by Diplo and Ariel Rechtshaid

– MoZella co-writers

– features the London Community Gospel Choir

Messiah

– co-produced by Avicii

– MoZella co-writers

– features an orchestra conducted by Abel Korzeniowski

Rebel Heart

– co-produced by Avicii

Score

S.E.X.

– co-produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds

Trust No Bitch

– co-produced by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds

Two Steps Behind

– co-produced by Avicii

Unapologetic Bitch

– co-produced by Diplo

Veni Vidi Vici

– co-produced by Diplo

Wash All Over Me

- co-produced by Avicii

Edited by WayBackHome

Quoting for emphasis