New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

This just in...

Our friend Keith Caulfield, whom I've defended many times on here, believes M and her camp intentionally leaked the demos. :rolleyes:

Yep, and all these ugly outtakes too. It's such a great promo. No comments. :lmao:

I don't get the "leaked on purpose" response some crazy people have when what leaked are clearly demos. Perhaps a finalized, completely polished track, you leak it and then go "OMG, that wasn't supposed to come out yet!"....but not work in progress that isn't ready to be published and sold. Unless she releases the completed album next week to take advantage of the momentum of the leak press, then what is the point?

I'm 28 and I fucking love it. You're laughing at us for liking the song and you're okay with the fact that Madonna, a 50-something year-old actually recorded the song. Seriously, shut the fuck up already. If you guys don't like something Madonna does, stop trying to bring down the rest of us who do like it. I really don't care for Messiah and other people think it's one of the greatest things she's ever done, why in the world would I feel the need to burst their bubble?

INCINERATE ha!

29bd9wh.jpg

This just in...

Our friend Keith Caulfield, whom I've defended many times on here, believes M and her camp intentionally leaked the demos. :rolleyes:

I might have believed it but for the fact she was going on about rape and terrorism on Instagram which was such bad PR. It really seems like she'd only just discovered these leaks have been going on for so long. I would be raging at Guy for not telling me.

Ps. I think the last line of Heartbreak city is terrible, 'I still feel shitty'. It might grow on me but I vringe at the moment.

Honestly, truly and not just joking, if the album is already done and mastered, why not just put it on iTunes now? Proper promo can kick off in the new year but I truly think the only way to control the damage from these demo leaking is by releasing the finished product officially and undercutting the leakers.

Honestly, truly and not just joking, if the album is already done and mastered, why not just put it on iTunes now? Proper promo can kick off in the new year but I truly think the only way to control the damage from these demo leaking is by releasing the finished product officially and undercutting the leakers.

Not sure it's completly finished, that's the problem...

if it is a double album (wishful thinking) I hope the cd case / booklet

has two sides (2 every story)

like 2 different covers....one for the Rebel in her on one side

& one for the Bitch!