New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

What if it's true. UB has nothing to do with Messiah or Joan of Arc tho. #justsain

Yes, but how does a picture of one pillow that says Unapologetic and another pillow that says Bitch translate to a 2 disc release? :lol:

There are rumours on FB groups/pages that we are getting the first single this Monday. They don't say what it is though?

Do you think this could be right?

No, I don't think so.

Yes, but how does a picture of one pillow that says Unapologetic and another pillow that says Bitch translate to a 2 disc release? :lol:

Well the caption of the rebel heart pillows read "there's two sides to every story"

I think that's what gave the idea

There are rumours on FB groups/pages that we are getting the first single this Monday. They don't say what it is though?

Do you think this could be right?

That would be smart but I don't think it's happening...

It's actually a 4 disc release, remember there were 4 pillows Unapologetic, Bitch, Rebel and Heart :laugh:

she really needs to drop a single like three weeks ago when RH leaked, if shes gonna release it JANUARY - then please lord let it be first sales week in jan. please GOD, please!

My jam ATM:

Bitch been doing lotsa stuff

And we do drugs

And we can smoke weed

And we can drink whiskey

Yeah we can get high

And we can get stoned

And we can sniff glue

And we can do E

And we can drop acid

This track needs to be a single! I'm sure it will end up just like Miles Away. ;(

Shit... I thought there was a Rebel Heart pillow. My bad.

giphy.gif

But there was:

10467908_1474744159462784_853915255_n.jp

"2 sides 2 every story! #tsorrynotsorry #imdone #iconic"

10684238_284655598393133_883161855_n.jpg

"Just sayin.................#bitchimmadonna ❤️"

I'm 28 and I fucking love it. You're laughing at us for liking the song and you're okay with the fact that Madonna, a 50-something year-old actually recorded the song. Seriously, shut the fuck up already. If you guys don't like something Madonna does, stop trying to bring down the rest of us who do like it. I really don't care for Messiah and other people think it's one of the greatest things she's ever done, why in the world would I feel the need to burst their bubble?

I like it too..

:chuckle:

The best ones are:

-Rebel Heart

-Wash All Over Me

-Living For Love

-Bitch, I'm Madonna

-Make the Devil Pray

-Borrowed Time

Unapologetic B, is just different... Hahaha the other songs are too Avicii-esque, they sound kinda plain, Messiah needs something more. Btw, we need to hear the Natalia, Blood Diamonds and Mozella tracks, we only heard like the 30% of the new album.

Guest eroticerotic

Honestly how can a loyal fan not listen? She is Intruiging and loyal fans will buy the finished product anyway. In addition to us being able to offer constructive criticism unlike those who keep her out of the loop or are sycophants

on that note I skimmed the tracks. aside from waom the one that stood out the most was heartbreak city .

Most songs are a huge departure for her. I like that she is trying something new. That's the most intriguing part for me!

I'll have to listen properly tonight.

Okay I listened to a few of the demos (I'm not made of stone). I really like Unapologetic Bitch; want it as a single BAD. BIM could be one of my favorites if they get rid of the goofiness and had a structure that made sense. I like the lyrics and playfulness of the song. The others I could take or leave (ballads, eh) but all-in-all I'm still quite excited for the album. I think she'll polish it up nicely.