New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

75 000 people saw M in quebec last tour SO!!! haha we ARE the world!!! :p I speak for what I know. Quebec radio. I rarely listen to spain radios so....

When do we buy tickets??? Do I need to sell another arm this time?

I'm 28 and I fucking love it. You're laughing at us for liking the song and you're okay with the fact that Madonna, a 50-something year-old actually recorded the song. Seriously, shut the fuck up already. If you guys don't like something Madonna does, stop trying to bring down the rest of us who do like it. I really don't care for Messiah and other people think it's one of the greatest things she's ever done, why in the world would I feel the need to burst their bubble?

Yaaasss!!!! Hahaha! :kiss2:

I find BIM the most un-Madonna song in the leaked demos. Diplo :inlove: did good

does anyone think Madonna posted some choreo for performances with her latest instagram post???

This isn't the first time she's posted a video of David dancing with a choreographer.

I just think some people read a little too much into her instagram posts. That's all im trying to imply. But back to the original question, i don't think it's for a choreo performance.

I just think some people read a little too much into her instagram posts. That's all im trying to imply. But back to the original question, i don't think it's for a choreo performance.

Remember people SWEARING there's going to be a double disc release or whatever because she posted a pic with two embroidered pillows on her pillow? :lmao:

Remember people SWEARING there's going to be a double disc release or whatever because she posted a pic with two embroidered pillows on her pillow? :lmao:

Well..., I still believe in that idea :p

(we deserve it)

What if it's true. UB has nothing to do with Messiah or Joan of Arc tho. #justsain