New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

She has some really solid pop songs here. I really hope Addicted isn't reworked too drastically, I'm loving the rockish vibe it has goin on.

BIM is crazy! When I heard she was working with Diplo, I was hoping they would go all out with the craziness like they do on this song.

PLEASE, OUT OF THE ALBUM

Joan of Arc (nice but boring and the weaker ballad)

Borrowed time (sooo generic and uninspired...)

Illuminati (like the rap verses, but the rest it's likeā€¦ seriously?)

What?! But those are my favs! lol

Maybe a double album is a good idea since we are all liking different songs. That way, we can make our own playlist.

All the ballads should stay!

Isn't BIM for Diplo's album, I'm confused?

I think 1 song with Bitch in the title is enough for the album and Unapologetic Bitch is so much better than BIM.

I have decided not to listen to the new leaks at all. I dont want to hear a bunch of familiar, retweaked tracks when the album comes out.

I hope I can pull though when I am bored during christmas break lol.

Really? From just listening, I wouldn't have known. It's very different from UB and BIM. I have to say that I like his tracks the least so far. I guess he'll be the Timbaland and Martin Solveig of this album. lol

Of the recent demos, Living For Love and Heartbreak City are my favorites. Just amazing. The rest are good too.

As fans, when this album drops officially we must unite as one. Promote the hell out of the album, buy all the versions, in store and iTunes and preach it. 2015 belongs to Madonna.

*Sings Living For Love at full voice* :lmao:

KEEPERS, PLEASE

Rebel Heart (should be 1st single, so catchy and has a glorious chorus)

Wash all over me (my personal fav. Awesome. Still needs to polish the vocals and I want more strings on it!)

Heartbreak city (perfect one, haunting mood and great chorus)

Addicted (very Abba-ish, love it but needs to be polished)

Unapologetic bitch (great song, very fresh and full of potential)

Living for love (could be better. I like its soul vibes, but it needs some reworking and more gospel chorus)

Revolution (clearly an early demo, but has a promising melody and rhythm)

I GUEES I CAN LIVE WITH THESE

Devil Prays (I like its folky mood, it's growing on me)

Bitch I'm Madonna (so odd, but also very edgy)

Messiah (not my cup of tea, the melody could be far better, but overall it's an OK song)

PLEASE, OUT OF THE ALBUM

Joan of Arc (nice but boring and the weaker ballad)

Borrowed time (sooo generic and uninspired...)

Illuminati (like the rap verses, but the rest it's likeā€¦ seriously?)

I'm sure there's a lot of demos better than these three above. And I want Veni Vidi Vici in the album.

Oh no Girlicious, how very dare you? :-) Borrowed time made me cry!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

I wasn't going to say anything, but since everyone is now throwing in their two cents....

"Living For Love" is absolutely the most rich, euphoric song I've heard from Madonna in god knows how long. I've been waiting for a song like this...and a return of this house sound...for god knows how long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This fits right in with some of the best of her catalogue, including Like a Prayer, Vogue, Deeper and Deeper, Rescue Me, etc...

I just can't stop listening to it. I can't. Pure addiction. And for all those putting it down, saying it's "not single material".... I can't fuck witchu.

I can only imagine what the final version is going to be like with more chorus, more gospel, mixing, etc....... this one BETTER make the album.

Audiences are going to go APE SHIT over this when done live on stage. This HAS TO BE on the tour.

This has international hit single written all over it. FIRST single material. Period.

Mother of god................ #LIVING FOR LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long live the motherfuckin' QUEEN !!!!!!!!!!!

jennifer-lewis-passing-out.gifjennifer-lewis-passing-out.gif

Messiah, heartbreak city, living for love, unapologetic bitch, Rebel Heart, Borowed time, Wash all over me are just amazing. Thanks god the beautifull chorus & amazing bridges are all back. Damn how I missed this Madonna. I think Living for love is the one that could really improve, it has so much potential. The only ones I don't really feel are illuminati, joan of arc & make the devil pray

Which songs did Diplo produce from what got leaked? Just the bitch tracks?

The Bitch tracks and possibly also Illuminati.

It seems that the leaked demo of "Living for Love" is a very early version produced by Disclosure, before it was reworked by Diplo.

Caved and listened to a few of the demos in full.

I love these and hope they make the album:

MESSIAH

JOAN OF ARC
HEARTBREAK CITY

WASH OVER ME

REBEL HEART

LIVING FOR LOVE
UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH

ADDICTED (THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY)

MAKE THE DEVIL PRAY

These can disappear into the abyss:

BORROWED TIME
BITCH I'M MADONNA

ILLUMINATI

REVOLUTION

Since I only listened to the songs once yesterday, some of them not even in full, I don't remember that much how each of them sound. I can't decide if I should just enjoy them now and listen to them obsessively over and over like I usually do, or just wait for the album so I won't be bored by half of it by the time its out because I already listened the demos so much for all these months(in case the demos are not much different from the final deal). What if Living For Love is the first single and it'll sound just like it does now? UGH, the struggle...I don't know what to do...

Bitch I'm Madonna sounds like something that would have been written as a prank. That and I am so exhausted by that damn sound. It's shapeless and silly for silly's sake, that's it.

Bitch I'm Madonna sounds like something that would have been written as a prank. That and I am so exhausted by that damn sound. It's shapeless and silly for silly's sake, that's it.

THIS!

Overall, I feel like these songs lean more toward a pop/rock style than the predominant straight up dance style of the past few albums. There are still a couple potential club bangers but I don't think she's been this "pop/rock" sounding since LAP. I can honestly say her voice hasn't sounded this fantastic since ROL!

:dramatic:

My fav type of Madonn album. So excited. Destined to translate fabulously LIVE

And great to read her voice sounds great

Oh my God, She is set to spend New years Eve here in Rio in a Party organized by Mert and Ricardo Tisci.

M, Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Mario Testino and lots of other stars.

I am working on the event's production. OH GOD!!!!

P.S - It is at this moment, classified CONFIDENTIAL for us at the office.

Hmm, no.

It was not confidential at all. The Brazilian Elle Magazine posted on their instagram this info before you wrote your post.

And the news has now blown up in Brazilian media.