New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

this is sad :(

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/betrayed-paranoid-madonna-fears-insider-4830704#ICID=sharebar_facebook

'Betrayed and paranoid' Madonna fears insider is helping thief steal her personal photos and unreleased music
A source said: “She has been suspecting everyone... It’s an intolerable situation and has been going on for more than a decade"

Madonna has become “paranoid 24/7” after it emerged her computer and phones have been hacked for “more than a decade”.

And the singer fears that someone from her team, who has access to her passwords, is collaborating with the thief to damage her.

The hacker, believed to operate out of Israel, has been accessing personal photos and unreleased music – and selling them on the black market in Madonna merchandise.

Items can exchange hands for thousands of pounds among hardcore fans of the singer.

The situation got so bad that Madonna recently turned detective and Skyped one trader for 30 minutes.

In the chat, she is said to have begged the trader to tell her the identity of the hacker.

A source said: “She has been suspecting everyone, which has left her distraught and paranoid, 24/7.

“It’s an intolerable situation and has been going on for more than a decade.

“But Madonna memorabilia is a massive business and these unscrupulous characters are just lining their pockets at her expense.”

Some of the stolen photographs are never-before-seen shots from various high-end fashion shoots. Madonna has taken to Instagram in the last few weeks to vent her fury.

She posted a picture of a broken iPhone and one of her in a bra and knickers and said: “This is a fitting photo I did not release. I do not make money from the release of any of my photos. But other people do.

“I am asking my true fans and supporters who respect me as an artist and a human to not get involved with the purchasing, trading or posting of unreleased images or music.

“I hope and pray we find the source of the leaks soon. Until then I am grateful for any leads or info and even more grateful for your support and loyalty.”

Alongside a picture of her in a black leotard, she said: “Outtakes from Steven Klein shoot I’ve never seen before.

“Thanks for showing me again and again that stealing, selling and buying is alive and well in cyberspace.”

Another snap shows the 56-year-old star in fishnet tights, standing by a cooker.

She says of it: “Another unreleased photo from a series I have just discovered! Stolen and sold to whom?? Wtf? Are my fans doing this? If so, I’m very confused! Stealing is a crime.”

In 2011 a Spanish super-fan was arrested after releasing seven new songs on the web

And today more tracks leaked online claiming to be Madonna’s entire new album. They include Rebel Heart and Joan Of Arc.

The singer has yet to announce an official title or release date for her 13th studio album, which wasn’t expected to be available legally to fans for some months yet.

Madonna’s camp declined to comment.

If it's really a close person to her who is doing this and she has no way of finding out, she's fucked, because it'll only keep going.. This is so sad.

Kyliesparklytiarra from the MailOnline's comments:

''Old has been VYING for attention. Have to laugh at her referring to her work as 'artistic'. She lives in an ivory tower, totally removed from reality. No one will be interested in her album when the finished product comes out. She's OVAH and she KNOWS IT. She also knows that Kylie is the UNDIPUTED [sic] QUEEN OF POP the whole world over. Way to go Kylie!''

:lmao:

These silly fools are going to disappointed when the album is a success and the tour makes a ton of money. The haters have been saying this crap for years.

''Old has been VYING for attention. Have to laugh at her referring to her work as 'artistic'. She lives in an ivory tower, totally removed from reality. No one will be interested in her album when the finished product comes out. She's OVAH and she KNOWS IT. She also knows that Kylie is the UNDIPUTED [sic] QUEEN OF POP the whole world over. Way to go Kylie!''

lmao that is some deluded crap right there!!

Yeah, there are beats in there but it's more 'catchy' than get down on the floor and strut your stuff. Which is fine.

But I feel these songs will read REALLY well when she does them live. I think she'll kick them up a notch a reproduce them to sound more lively in concert.

She skyped a trader for 30 minutes?! Where is this place so I can pretend to be a trader?!

But seriously this is FUCKED.

I have only listened to the two initial leaks - no more and I intend not to. What a sour start to the era. This could totally ruin M's motivation to make the most out of the album in terms of promotion, or even releasing one based off this material. :(

LOL. Played It Once, anyone?

But I feel these songs will read REALLY well when she does them live. I think she'll kick them up a notch a reproduce them to sound more lively in concert.

I've decided not to listen to the demos anymore. We're bound to become attached to these versions, and in a way, treat them like the real deal, and be picking apart what is different, etc. I'd rather devote my full listening attention to the official version.

SO.....apparently according to madonna's instagram post (which she deleted).....HALF of these songs arent even on the new album, and the other half have been drastically changed....

discuss?

I cannot get to think half of the songs leaked would be taken off...I wont miss a couple of them but the rest are cool to great...and which ones will she be changing one half for?....

My Keepers:

Rebel Heart

Unapologetic bitch

Addicted

Heartbreak city

Wash all over me

Living for love

Joan of Arc

Messiah

Make the devil pray

Illuminati (crazy but I like it)

Can do without:

Borrowed Time (like the sound though)

Bitch I'm Madonna ( I kind of like it as well)

Revolution

Should remain the same/needs a slight polish:

- Unapologetic Bitch (I can't believe how much I LOVE it)

- Rebel Heart

- Addicted

- Joan of Arc

- Bitch I'm Madonna (it's not one of my favorites but it sounds quite complete...and very bonkers)

- Heartbreak City (it says Demo 1 so it's obviously a very early version of the track but it already has an incredibly strong melody and doesn't need much of a rework to get a place on the album)

Need to be reworked:

- Illuminati (my favorite out of this group of songs)

- Messiah (I see a lot of potential)

- Make The Devil Pray (is good but something bothers me about it...maybe because the melody is too familiar? Or because it's too Avicii-like? I don't know but I wish it gets a little rework)

- Living For Love (great song but need a little more oomph to stand out as the first single)

- Revolution & Borrowed Time are the weakest songs IMO

OMG looks like we're almost on the same wave length :wow:

Reworked:

Wash All Over Me & Living for Love (These have great potential to be club anthems!)

Rebel Heart (It's a great and gorgeous fucking song. But I want Tedder to rework it to elevate this song to a whole nother level)

Revolution (sounds like every other Avicii track and the lyrics are very weak)

Borrowed Time (is a bit better than Revolution but definitely just as generic. It has a lot of potential, however)

Make the Devil Pray (is really beautiful but it sounds EXACTLY like a song that's been played on the radio a few months ago. I think it was Prayer in C by Robin Schulz and it's kinda bothering me because this song could be SO MUCH MORE)

Polished/Can stay the same:

Addicted (Just a bit of polishing here and there)

Heartbreak City (This song is perfect but I can see it being EVEN better with just a tiny bit of additional production)

Messiah (It should stay acoustic maybe add a bit of epic drums to the chorus)

Illuminati (This song is good as it is. I'm not expecting it to be featured on the album anyway...It#s cute but it really doesn't need any rework)

Bitch, I'm Madonna (This song is fire. Don't change it.)

Unapologetic Bitch (Some more polishing. Other than that it's really fucking good!)

Joan of Arc (Perfect the way it is.)

LMAO why would she use a toilet pic for her album

heartbreak city bout whatshisface - wonder what his secret was then??!?!?

Madonna-The_Immaculate_Collection-Interi

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH tumblr_inline_nf95dl74fl1t0ks56.gif

OMG this gif!!!

orangoutan.jpg

It's Freddy to save the day! :laugh:

The Diplo tracks sound very polished/finished. I wouldn't be surprised if "Illuminati" and "Unapologetic Bitch" don't change at all. ALL of Avicii's tracks sound like they need some work. And LFL - sounds totally unfinished.

THIS. Avicii's songs have a lot of potential but they are very rough and kinda "samey".

:dead: the delusion.

Let's be honest. What kind of promo were/are we really expecting?

Up until the leaks her instagram showed how much she was into the album and creative buzz of it all. I think that would have carried over into promo of the album, simply because she'd want to showcase it well. I didn't feel the same vibe from MDNA - granted we didn't have instagram.

I've decided not to listen to the demos anymore. We're bound to become attached to these versions, and in a way, treat them like the real deal, and be picking apart what is different, etc. I'd rather devote my full listening attention to the official version.

I thought about this too. This has happened to me in the past - specifically Britney's Blackout, Fiona Apple's Extraordinary Machine and Dave Matthews Band's The Lillywhite Sessions (don't laugh - I used to be a big DMB fan). In fact, whenever I listen to Fiona's album, it's a mix I made of the original and released album.

There are so many moments that remind me of either her older songs or other songs in the most wonderful ways. I can't quite place everything but it's a beautiful association.

My thoughts exactly, bud...as soon as I played 'ADDICTED' (during the chorus), as unique and awesomazing TOTGA is, i suddenly had the urge to sing 'I know It'...I love it!!!

Edited by magodonna

Revolution is soooo strong ILU, Heartbreak City greattttt amazing song

Oh goodie, another Revolution lover. I thought I was one of the few. We better enjoy it while we can though because I have a feeling it won't be on the album. There are a lot of acoustic songs, and It maybe could use a few more uptempo songs to balance it out so I think Revolution might have to go.

I'm surprised there are not real "dance/club" songs on this album.

Yes, that did surprise me as well. I found that refreshing actually though since it was a little different than the usual. But as far as commercial prospects, it does seem a lot of people expect more club bangers from her so on the final album it might be a good idea to add a few more uptempo dancey things.

My thoughts exactly, bud...as soon as I played 'ADDICTED' (during the chorus), as unique and awesomazing TOTGA is, i suddenly had the urge to sing 'I know It'...I love it!!!

YES!!!! I know It!! That's it!!!

oh please jimmy jimmy, imc was art....this is just merely her instagraming selfies in her bathroom, lol

i think its lola or guy o leaking everything, if not then her personal assistent in 'i'm going to tell u a secret' lol. those r my picks.

Oh goodie, another Revolution lover. I thought I was one of the few. We better enjoy it while we can though because I have a feeling it won't be on the album. There are a lot of acoustic songs, and It maybe could use a few more uptempo songs to balance it out so I think Revolution might have to go.

I really like it too! Listening right now. It's got that folk/country vibe I was hoping to hear from her songs with Avicii. It will smash live. I hope she includes it. It does need some tweaking.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

oh please jimmy jimmy, imc was art....this is just merely her instagraming selfies in her bathroom, lol

i think its lola or guy o leaking everything, if not then her personal assistent in 'i'm going to tell u a secret' lol. those r my picks.

maybe it's Joan

kxDIH.gif

With the sluggish verses tweaked a little, Addicted/The One That Got Away would be clear cut first single material and her biggest hit since Hung Up for sure! Seriously don't know why this one isn't getting more attention :wow:

With the sluggish verses tweaked a little, Addicted/The One That Got Away would be clear cut first single material and her biggest hit since Hung Up for sure! Seriously don't know why this one isn't getting more attention :wow:

Thank you!!!!!