New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

You all are being extremely negative.

Did she ever go back and rework the songs that have leaked before the album release? LOL She already said that these were very early demos and many sources including Madonna herself have already claimed that most of the songs will be quite different in their final version.

In fact I can see Ryan Tedder and MKW guy reworking a lot of the songs just like BD/Dahi reworked the ones produced by Martiny Kierszenbaum.

I feel like I'm talking to myself here.

None of these songs seem to have been touched by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds. This is most likely not the final album, nor the final versions.

I kind of would have loved for this to be an actual promotion strategy. But by now it seems pretty obvious it wasn't. Oh well. Get a better management team.

Exactly what I said above. The other producers she brought in later on may rework some, if not most of the tracks. I'm not trying to throw shade at Avicii but his tracks need some extra touch.

What I can see happening is releasing the first album earlier than planned and maybe releasing another second single right before the album drops. Maybe they could push back the release to May or something...

I feel like I'm talking to myself here.

None of these songs seem to have been touched by DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds. This is most likely not the final album, nor the final versions.

I kind of would have loved for this to be an actual promotion strategy. But by now it seems pretty obvious it wasn't. Oh well. Get a better management team.

No one replied to you because everybody already knows they are early demos.

No one replied to you because everybody already knows they are early demos.

Actually, by the sound of "Will everything be scrapped?" "Will she start over?" - and these are the users I'm trying to communicate with, the ones that plagued the last two or three pages - it seems like some think this is the actual album, or very close to it.

But thanks for the reply :)

Sooo...now that we pretty much a have good idea of what the album's theme is and what the songs are about I want to ask you guys about the album title. What do you think it'll be?

I don't think it will be Unapologetic Bitch and definitely not Iconic. They don't represent the songs AT ALL!

I think it's actually not that hard to tell which songs will make the cut on the final album. Judging by the tags she posted on Instagram over and over and over, Rebel Heart, Messiah, Living For Love, Joan Of Arc, Unapologetic Bitch will all make it on the album for sure. And I don't know if it's just me, but they definitely sound more polished, like more work went into them, than Revolution or Illuminati, for example.

I think it's actually not that hard to tell which songs will make the cut on the final album. Judging by the tags she posted on Instagram over and over and over, Rebel Heart, Messiah, Living For Love, Unapologetic Bitch will all make it on the album for sure. And I don't know if it's just me, but they definitely sound more polished, like more work went into them, then Revolution or Illuminati, for example.

I agree. And Joan of Arc that she tagged also.

Never heard of REVOLUTION before today...

Sooo...now that we pretty much a have good idea of what the album's theme is and what the songs are about I want to ask you guys about the album title. What do you think it'll be?

I don't think it will be Unapologetic Bitch and definitely not Iconic. They don't represent the songs AT ALL!

I think Rebel Heart should be the title. That was the first suggested one and it's still the best to me. There's a lot of heart in this album!

I think it's actually not that hard to tell which songs will make the cut on the final album. Judging by the tags she posted on Instagram over and over and over, Rebel Heart, Messiah, Living For Love, Joan Of Arc, Unapologetic Bitch will all make it on the album for sure. And I don't know if it's just me, but they definitely sound more polished, like more work went into them, then Revolution or Illuminati, for example.

Yup, I also think those will definitely make the cut. Heartbreak City and Addicted too I think.

Bitch, I'm Madonna should honestly be a Diplo featuring Madonna track. I love it but ppl will drag her for it.

Illuminati, Revolution, Borrowed Time and maybe Joan of Arc won't make it though I think. However, I'll be very sad if the latter one won't make the cut :(

Yup, I also think those will definitely make the cut. Heartbreak City and Addicted too I think.

Bitch, I'm Madonna should honestly be a Diplo featuring Madonna track. I love it but ppl will drag her for it.

Illuminati, Revolution, Borrowed Time and maybe Joan of Arc won't make it though I think. However, I'll be very sad if the latter one won't make the cut :(

she tagged JOA a few times but never did with Heartbreak City... Who knows ? We could have some surprises.

I'm just wondering how this many demos can leak at all. One or two is one thing, but 13 songs? I always thought Madonna would have better security than this.

Someone had already said that a bunch of early demos had been leaked and was being traded (is it right??!!!)

Probably, someone got their hands on it and just decided to leak it.

And I was just thinking...maybe she had shown some songs or sent songs for people like: Mylie, Katy, you know...friends. But those friends have friends. And who wouldn't want to listen to a "brand new unreleased Madonna song?"

I think this will delay the release of the album. Two or three months.

I also think that these demos are old and some of these songs were changed in the last month with the entry of new producers.

Perhaps a more urban sound, alternative, hip hop.

One of two things ... put these songs in the trash or give them new "garment"

I think Rebel Heart should be the title. That was the first suggested one and it's still the best to me. There's a lot of heart in this album!

The one thing I've been wondering about Heartbreak City is the MJ sample. I don't know how it works exactly, but if she wants to release it on the album, I believe she'll have to ask for permission from his Estate. Normally, they're pretty strict in such things...

"Unapologetic Bitch" makes me think of Miley Cyrus? I like it.

That's what my sister said, she's a huge Miley fan and I was like "...bitch she's Madonna, she has done things way before Miley" :lol:

I think this will delay the release of the album. Two or three months.
I also think that these demos are old and some of these songs were changed in the last month with the entry of new producers.
Perhaps a more urban sound, alternative, hip hop.
One of two things ... put these songs in the trash or give them new "garment"

PLZ NO, no and NO

It's one thing to push forward as planned when one or two songs leak but for half an album or more to leak months in advance....who wouldn't want to scrap it and do some serious reworking? It would be such a shame to lose some of these earlier songs that she was really inspired to create and loved because of this...

Me too !!! :lol:

But I wouldn't surprised if she thinks it's too personal...

Yeah just like she thought Love Spent was too personal and wanted to make it a bonus track while putting B-Day Song on the standard edition. 394646788.jpg.gif

It's one thing to push forward as planned when one or two songs leak but for half an album or more to leak months in advance....who wouldn't want to scrap it and do some serious reworking? It would be such a shame to lose some of these earlier songs that she was really inspired to create and loved because of this...

Honey, she already said that these tracks have been reworked. Also look at all the additional producers she brought in a few weeks ago. March is still pretty far away and there's still enough time to work on the album so chill.

The one thing I've been wondering about Heartbreak City is the MJ sample. I don't know how it works exactly, but if she wants to release it on the album, I believe she'll have to ask for permission from his Estate. Normally, they're pretty strict in such things...

What sample ?