New Album Discussion - IF YOU ASK FOR A LINK YOU'LL BE BANNED

mnino

All I'm saying that this WAS the album in some early form, probably to be presented to Interscope or Live Nation (obviously not to be released that way) The fact that it's got both the Avicci and Diplo tracks proves it; usually when something leaks, it's all from the same producer.

Ugh she's gonna get so much crap (as usual) for her IG post for using "terrorism" and "rape"

why? it is indeed artistic rape and a form of terrorism for an artist fearing all the time some assholes won't let him/her be

who said that?

I don't remember who, but someone who supposedly heard the final version of "Heartbreak City" said that it's similar in style to "Gang Bang".

I just wonder if and when she is going to have a word with her staff. Shouting on IG aimlessly is not going to materialise the culprit. The first statement was perfect though. I understand that she's rightfully upset. I don't know how after everything that's happened she still won't consider the inside job route and just proceed to grill her entourage.

Ugh she's gonna get so much crap (as usual) for her IG post for using "terrorism" and "rape"

She's gonna get so much crap for this!! A big tragedy just happened in Pakistan!

It seems like she was just waking up from a fuzzy dream when she made that first IG message. The second one is post coffee when she realised what she had been told earlier.

:lmao:

Dear lord Revolution is pure garbage. :scared:

On the other hand I'm bopping to Unapologetic Bitch right now! I can't wait to hear the mastered versions of Heartbreak City and Living for Love. Illuminati needs a little more polishing, but as of now it sounds amazingly catchy. Joan of Arc though :cries:

I just wonder if and when she is going to have a word with her staff. Shouting on IG aimlessly is not going to materialise the culprit. The first statement was perfect though. I understand that she's rightfully upset. I don't know how after everything that's happened she still won't consider the inside job route and just proceed to grill her entourage.

Today would be a nice start.

I'm sure she's shouting at her team right now, but she needs to speak to us as well, would it be better if she didn't address it? come on?

I can't believe half of these songs won't even make it onto the album and the other are still early demos, most of them are so good. Gosh this is gonna be one of her very best album ever.

Oh god. Rape? Terrorism? It's none of those things. It's theft and piracy. She's going to get shit for this.

I'm sorry, but the thieves aren't on Instagram, Madonna. They're in your recording studio.

It's called a rant

An instant rant

Let her express her anger

...and again she made the wrong choice with the lead single!

Living For Love is not single material! She is so bad in picking those... :(

Rebel Heart is so instant, classic, melodic, commercial, flowing, Madonna, perfect...

Unapologetic Bitch sounds fun also... Illuminati also...

Seriously I can't say wich one should be keep or not, they are all really good!!

Unapologetic B Yes

BIM YES YES

Lfl Yes!!! (can we heard alicia at the end?? an MNEK too!!)

Addicted plz YES (abba 2.0)

Borrowed time yes

Devil prays YES

Heart break city YES it's so painful and good

REvolution Yes great suprise IMO

Illuminati plz yes!!

Messiah Mmm Yes

Joan of arc, I wont be THAT dissapointed if the song don't make the cut

Omg she said half won't make the album...ugh all of them are really good :(

I'm sure she's exaggerating. My guess is BIM and one or two of the Avicii tracks won't be on the standard version.

So it's safe to say that she didn't post that first Instagram addressing the leaks? And she just found out?..

I think maybe she thought about it some more and got angrier. She should have not posted again. Her/the first comment was enough.

why? it is indeed artistic rape and a form of terrorism for an artist fearing all the time some assholes won't let him/her be

Because she's comparing the leak of demo songs to RAPE and TERRORISM. It's self explanatory why it's inappropriate and offensive. #richpeopleproblems

Well if some of my favorite songs don't end up in the album I will make my own version with them in it, although it will be a shame that the rest of the world may never listen to those gems.

Joan of arc, I wont be THAT dissapointed if the song don't make the cut

Instant ban :(

For all you people talking shit about Living for Love, I hope there's a rolling blackout in your neighborhood and you don't have internet for at least a week and miss out on all the BEAUTY and FUN!!!

Guest toomawashi

...and again she made the wrong choice with the lead single!

Living For Love is not single material! She is so bad in picking those... :(

it will ROCK when it is finished

This may sound dramatic and ridiculous but I hope Madonna doesn't lose her drive, joy and hope to release another album after this one. I mean at this point I'm happy she posted that 'only' half of the demos will be scrapped and not the whole thing. She is furios!!