New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

She needs to clear out her team. If Beyoncé can record an album (including videos) with no-one even knowing of its existence, Madonna should be able to stop her music constantly making its way to fansites and demo collectors. The only people with access to her music should be her and the producers and a few label bosses.

I agree.She definitely needs to start firing people and get an entirely new team.

Guest Rachelle of London

I wish you had the same kind of respect for Kylie and stopped listening to the half baked demos collections she calls official albums ! ^^

043d810868juicy.gif.gif

I wish you had the same kind of respect for Kylie and stopped listening to the half baked demos collections she calls official albums ! ^^

I will do as I please. Don't bring Kylie here and do as you please. Let the others enjoy Madonna their way. And i sincerely hope that you never, ever, ever, listen to any demo that has leaked in the past, because if she knew she would be devastated. Understood?

Now block me and never again talk to me.

Madonna fans on twitter are really freaking out about people listening to the demos :lmao: I listened to a few........and why? Because it's Madonna and I couldn't resist.

Listening or not listening is not going to change a damn thing, the damage has already been done. As long as you don't SPREAD and SHARE the links and buy the single/album when it is officially released then I don't see the issue.

Even in demo form, most of what I heard really is fantastic. I already like it better than MDNA.

:Disco_Ball:

I will do as I pleae, stupid person. Don't bring Kylie here and do as you please. Let the others enjoy Madonna their way. And i sincerely hope that you never, ever, ever, listen to any demo that has leaked in the past, because if she knew she would be devastated. Understood?

Now block me and never again talk to me.

When followed by "^^" it means it's a joke....Chill out. Damn. And i don't get what you say about past demos but since you blocked me i guess we will never settle this but thank you for the insult.

Let us remember that Music and GMAYL were "demos" and yet the final versions were very similar. Just saying.

I was just thinking about this....some of these do sound very full and final....only time will tell.

So here's how I would order these if they all were to make the cut:

1. Rebel Heart - I survived being a rebel, I wanted more

2. Revolution - we have no choice but to change the system

3. Wash All Over Me - In a world that's changing I'm a stranger but I'm not going to run from all this sadness

4. Illuminati - party like the illuminatti

5. Make The Devil Pray - getting drink/high/stoned is not going to save you, the devil is going to fool you

6. Hearbreak City - you broke up with me but you're not going to get the best of me

7. Unapologetic Bitch - Now you say you're sorry but I'm better off alone

8. Addicted (The One That Got Away) - I knew you were the one who'd break my heart

9. Living For Love - I'll carry on and continue to believe in love

10. Borrowed Time - we are only here for certain amount of time, let's not fight

11. Joan of Arc - The media reports and the names they call me hurt but I can depend on you (God? Family? Lover?)

12. Messiah - I still wish you could love me...

13. (Bonus Track) BIM

I love all of this!!!!

Madonna Dismisses New Album Leak As 'Unfinished Demos Stolen Long Ago'

By Joe Lynch

| December 17, 2014 10:29 AM EST

Internet, you've screwed up a record release again.

Before Madonna had even announced the official title and release date of her upcoming 2015 album, leaked Madonna tracks allegedly comprising the entire album have hit the Internet. Shortly after Twitter exploded with the news, Madge herself took to Instagram to comment on the situation. She dismissed the leaked versions as "unfinished demos stolen long ago" and thanked fans for their "loyalty" in "not listening" to the unfinished material.

At this point, Madonna presumably wishes she lived in an exclusively material, non-digital world.

Featuring production from Diplo, Avicii, Natalia Kills and Ryan Tedder, the album is purportedly called Unapologetic Bitch (nodding to a favorite hashtag of Rihanna's?) or Iconic.

Madonna Aiming for 2015 Album Release

This leak comes just weeks after the song "Rebel Heart" hit the Internet, followed by this tweet from her manager Guy Oseary.

One of the leaked demos -- "Bitch I'm Madonna" -- comes with a very dubstep-y bass drop (presumably a Diplo track), while "Joan of Arc" is a gentle ballad. The title track allegedly features a verse from former collaborator Nicki Minaj, although the leaked demo version is Minaj-free. All 13 tracks are making the rounds on YouTube and torrent sites, but keep in mind Madonna's stern, disapproving face before you listen.

You can check out the alleged tracklist for Madonna's 2015 album below (via ONTD).

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. Bitch I'm Madonna

3. Addicted (The One That Got Away)

4. Borrowed Time

5. Heartbreak City

6. Illuminati

7. Joan Of Arc

8. Living 4 Love (Carry On)

9. Make The Devil Pray

10. Messiah

11. Rebel Heart

12. Revolution

13. Wash All Over Me

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6406626/madonna-2015-album-tracklist-leak?facebook_20141217

holy shit, 200 bastards reading this post...multiply that with the amount of times each one has shared the links to the leaks x the amount of times each one has got laid recently...we're fucked!

Guest bluejean

This is my tracklist:

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me

Living For Love

Bitch I'm Madonna

Addicted

Illuminati

Unapologetic Bitch

Borrowed Time

Revolution

Make The Devil Pray

Heartbreak City

Messiah

Joan of Arc

I was doing an exam and checked the forum from my phone. OMG! 13 full songs?? I couldn't believe it!!! I love the way she commented on these new leaks. While I enjoy some snippets and little teasers (and of course RH and WAOM), I'm gonna try to stay away from these new demos. It's too much, but I'll probably end up listening to the at one point before the album's release...

Well you go to work you come home and an entire demo album has dropped. What a day. I am so tempted to listen but I won't. Heard some clips and RH + WAOM and was actually satisfied.

I will listen to these demos after the album has dropped simply to compare.

She must be furious.

So, M's biggest critic (my ex) is liking the album despite himself.

She may as well leave her front door open and her jewels on the desk. The demos have been out there since August, the outtakes have been out for years and she starts crying now.

Yup. We know she's been working a lot on the music since August, so obviously these are not the final product. BUT then they KNEW they leaked four months ago, which is ANOTHER reason they should have found a way to get the album out before Christmas. I really hate to say this, but this is their own fault.