New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

I'm going to buy 10 copies in the first week because I feel like such a twat. I will gift them to people I have yet to convert. She will work her magic. New fans. My sentence is served :dead:

On a serious note though im really scared of what Demonna will say and do....

tumblr_lq3wfi71zV1qbh031.gif

Time to rank guys!

1. Addicted/The One That Got Away
  2. Unapologetic Bitch
  3. Heartbreak City
  4. Rebel Heart
  5. Bitch, I'm Madonna (I know the lyrics are crap but the song is a JAM!!!)
  6. Make the Devil Pray
  7. Living for Love (I'm sure the final version will be PURE FIRE!)
  8. Illuminati (Just bc of the catchy chorus and the production)
  9. Joan of Arc
  10. Wash All Over Me (It needs more work...)
  11. Borrowed Time (It's a total filler but the melody is nice)
  12. Messiah (I'm sure it will grow on me but rn I'm not really feeling this song)
  13. Revolution

I cant' with those people who think they do the "right" thing if they don't listen to the demos :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I understand if people don't do it because they prefer to listen to the album as it should be. But those who think it's bad for Madonna really make me want to scream!

Avicii can flush himself down on the toilet. His songs sound almost exactly the same. Revolution and Make The Devil Pray have exactly the same drum+reverb in the end, which is also exactly the same drum+reverb, which can be heard in the beginning of Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay also produced by Avicii. So much for creativity…

I cant' with those people who think they do the "right" thing if they don't listen to the demos :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I understand if people don't do it because they prefer to listen to the album as it should be. But those who think it's bad for Madonna really make me want to scream!

From my point of view, happy Madonna = happy me.

Avicii can flush himself down on the toilet. His songs sound almost exactly the same. Revolution and Make The Devil Pray have exactly the same drum+reverb in the end, which is also exactly the same drum+reverb, which can be heard in the beginning of Sky Full Of Stars by Coldplay also produced by Avicii. So much for creativity…

just like you can flush yourself!

ncwonit.gif

Listening twice to the whole cd, i can understand why its taking so long. There are some songs linked to the Revolution of Love and other songs more "hey i'm still trendy and I have grillz". I wonder if she's trying to make both ideas (very different ideas) cohesive. If not, it will be simmilar to MDNA, with singles that have nothing to do with the rest of the album.

but we don't have promos, concerts, videos and all yet :chuckle: ...oopsss...

but we do have very creative (hum!) people here to provide with sexy, visually impressive (hum hum!) videos, like Bill and we have all the screaming bitches here to make up for the promo+concert!...we have it all baby!

OK SO AFTER I FINISH THE CROWD RAISING "LIVING FOR LOVE" WITH A CHOIR IN MY OFFICE, I NEED MY DESK TO LOWER DOWN. THEN I'M GONNA SERVE "UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH" TO MY COWORKERS WITH A HAREM OF SHIRTLESS DANCERS AND POPPED BOTTLES OF CHAMPAGNE N TWERKING