MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Je5u5

New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Who else loves Revolution?

The Avicii songs are fucking magic. I can't get over them

They are

i gave in and listened to two songs on youtube. Maddy has a smash album on her hands.

however, i feel sick for her. she's not going to just be upset or angry. she will be fucking devastated. she will feel so violated. i couldn't listen to anymore. i feel so guilty! i really cannot believe someone leaked all these songs.

If this is not a huge album then I'll finally believe the conspiracy theorists out there. This is sooooo commercial but it does not feel like a sellout. #onlymadonna

what if this become some sort of Prince' Black Album situation....she gets pissed off and put on the bin the full thing.....and another 3 year till the album? :ohmy:

I haven't even found, much less listened to the leaks. It's going to be tough time trying not to cave in.

Me neither (yet...). And you're right, it's gonna be tough, especially since 99% of people here will listen to them daily and talk about them constantly. March is a long time away...

New theory (of mine): the album was set for fall release but when the demo descriptions started circulating, indicating a hack, she decided she needed to rework the album cuz she's been waiting for this leak to happen.

Guest HaveASit

The reception overall on music forums is very positive. :superman:

nananan nananna nanannana

BITCH I'm MADONNAHHH

twerk-lol.gif

*LIFE*

fuckin' great song!

what if this become some sort of Prince' Black Album situation....she gets pissed off and put on the bin the full thing.....and another 3 year till the album? :ohmy:

Don't start !!! :lol:

I doubt she would make a decision like this. She worked really hard for this album, put all of her into it. She wouldn't scrap it.

I feel the same.

But it's so good I just can't help myself.

im thirsty as fuck but i just had a small taste. i will wait for the album now. which i hope is released on itunes before christmas :rotfl:

Sounds awesome....Heartbreak City is my fave so far...so beautiful! Do we know if these are demos or the real deal...they sound very final/polished.

im thirsty as fuck but i just had a small taste. i will wait for the album now. which i hope is released on itunes before christmas :rotfl:

which one did you listen?

edit.

Edited by PRDK

What the flying fuck? How could this be? I just arrived from work and then this?

Are they demos or do they sound finished?

Poor M.... :(

I'd say Messiah as lead single: fucking beautiful!!

I don't know what to compare this to...this is like a really good fucking except not being able to cum, it's so frustrating. I can't even be happy. I can't believe the whole album leaked :(

I can't even read this forum because i'm scared of the outcome of all this. I dread her next IG post. I only listened to the 4 LQ snippets.

You've lost some points with me bro

:sad:

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna has read my poetry and commented on it DOES THAT COUNT?

I can't believe you said to report to Xavier69 of ALL people. He got blocked by Guy and started a campaign against him. He's probably behind some of the leaks. A genuine troll.

You've lost some points with me bro

the funny tweet was "if you have the leaks send it to me and Guy"...the laziest way to obtain leaks......

"send it to me..i will report!!" :lol:

:dead:

Addicted has the famous Madonna line Like a moth to a flame :laugh:

really hope she started a digital Release very soon, before everyone listen to the demos... would love the ICONIC-Theme...

I can't even read this forum because i'm scared of the outcome of all this. I dread her next IG post. I only listened to the 4 LQ snippets.

nananan nananna nanannana

BITCH I'm MADONNAHHH

twerk-lol.gif

*LIFE*

fuckin' great song!

ryan5.gif

But guys, how good is Impressive Instant?? I'm digging this shit right now!!! :Disco_Ball:

I will not listen to anything until Her Madgesty is ready toi unleash it.

Oh I admire your tenacity...do you also wait till marriage to get fucked?

i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g-

anyway, the only link I've come across has been reported to the RIAA now

I don't know what to compare this to...this is like a really good fucking except not being able to cum, it's so frustrating. I can't even be happy. I can't believe the whole album leaked :(

Good comparison. I really wish this didn't happen.

which one did you listen?

heartbreak city and bitch im madonna. BIM is gonna be my mother fucking jam next year. i already forgot what it sounds like but i know i loved it :lol: