New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Nicole and Guy follow me on twitter too...bow down Msig :lol:

But has Madonna herself ever publicly thanked you for your support? :p

Drew Dollaz:

"It really upsets me that people will consider themselves fans of Madonna yet support the violation of her creative freedom by listening to music that was stolen from her. You must be really proud of yourself #Madonna2015"

It's pretty clear why this album has taken so long and why she's been bringing in other producers. Based on these demos, I'm not sure how the Avicii and Diplo tracks make ANY sense together.

That's what I think also....i think after meeting with diplo she went with a more upbeat tempo, which I like better

Guest Rachelle of London

Drew Dollaz:

"It really upsets me that people will consider themselves fans of Madonna yet support the violation of her creative freedom by listening to music that was stolen from her. You must be really proud of yourself #Madonna2015"

tumblr_inline_nc4839GX5y1r9x9nh.gif

But has Madonna herself ever publicly thanked you for your support? :p

Madonna has read my poetry and commented on it DOES THAT COUNT?

I can't believe you said to report to Xavier69 of ALL people. He got blocked by Guy and started a campaign against him. He's probably behind some of the leaks. A genuine troll.

You've lost some points with me bro

I can't believe you said to report to Xavier69 of ALL people. He got blocked by Guy and started a campaign against him. He's probably behind some of the leaks.

You;ve lost some points with me bro

Msig was being ironic.

i doubt he's behind anything, but I have to agree that I don't trust that guy. something seems iffy about him

I don't trusts anyone who is friends with that woman. And yeah, something really is off about him.

I'm listening to MDNA too, I won't listen to the demos again till the album release.

I think. :rotfl:

I can't believe you said to report to Xavier69 of ALL people. He got blocked by Guy and started a campaign against him. He's probably behind some of the leaks. A genuine troll.

the funny tweet was "if you have the leaks send it to me and Guy"...the laziest way to obtain leaks......

"send it to me..i will report!!" :lol:

A small part of madonnas fan base who are idiots shouldn't account for all of this. This happened with beyonces 4 and plenty of other albums, besides this isn't even the guaranteed track list. Report links and CHILL

tell me the name of an artist who has been through this?
the leak of 12 songs (demos) of an album that does not even have a release date.

omfg is that true??! he always gives the impression he's close to M's team lmao

i gave in and listened to two songs on youtube. Maddy has a smash album on her hands.

however, i feel sick for her. she's not going to just be upset or angry. she will be fucking devastated. she will feel so violated. i couldn't listen to anymore. i feel so guilty! i really cannot believe someone leaked all these songs.

tell me the name of an artist who has been through this?

the leak of 12 songs (demos) of an album that does not even have a release date.

Kelis album leaked before she even finished it, and so did BEYONCEs 4 which you failed to read in the post

My first impression:

Heartbreak City, Unapologetic Bitch, Addicted, Living For Love, Make the Devil Pray, Messiah, Joan of Arc and Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me are amazing. They must end up in the album.

Illuminati is brilliant in production but I hate the lyrics and the melody sometimes reminds me to Britney's Work Bitch.

I don't like Bith I'm Madonna, lyrics are just a little better than B-day song and it's too much trap for my taste.

Revolution and Borrowed Time are good but not really impressive.

Messiah and Joan of Arc have beautiful vocals, melodies and lyrics, as it's usual for Madonna ballads.

Bitch, I'm Madonna can be a bonus track or should be featured on Diplo's album.

i gave in and listened to two songs on youtube. Maddy has a smash album on her hands.

however, i feel sick for her. she's not going to just be upset or angry. she will be fucking devastated. she will feel so violated. i couldn't listen to anymore. i feel so guilty! i really cannot believe someone leaked all these songs.

I feel the same.

But it's so good I just can't help myself.