New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Can anyone give a run down of who produced what on these? I have a pretty good idea...

Diggin so far....but that high pitched voice again?

As far as I know, I could be wrong though... someone please correct me if I'm wrong...

Addicted (The One That Go Away) - Avicii

Bitch I’m Madonna - Diplo

Borrowed Time - Avicii

Devil Prays - Avicii

Heartbreak City - Avicii

Illuminati - Diplo

Joan of Arc - Avicii

Living For Love - Disclosure (Later reworked by Diplo)

Messiah - Avicii

Rebel Heart - Avicii

Revolution - Avicii

Unapologetic Bitch - Diplo

Wash All Over Me - Avicii

Guest bluejean

Is this what leaked to the fan sites afew months back that they reported on? Perhaps this is only 50% of the album and a bunch of demos that won't make the cut?

My first impression:

Heartbreak city, Unapologetic Bitch, Addicted, Living For Love, Make the Devil Pray, Messiah, Joan of Arc and Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me are amazing. They must end up in the album.

Illuminati is brilliant in production but I hate the lyrics and the melody sometimes reminds me to Britney's Work Bitch.

I don't like Bith I'm Madonna, lyrics are just a little better than B-day song and it's too much trap for my taste.

Revolution and Borrowed Time are good but not really impressive.

Messiah and Joan of Arc have beautiful vocals, melodies and lyrics, as it's usual for Madonna ballads.

Tweet it to @xavier69. Both Nicole Winhoffer and Guy Oseary follow him, and even Madonna herself once publicly thanked him for his support.

lmao guy follows me too. he followed a lot of fans recently. doesn't mean a thing :lmao: also report all the leaks to https://www.riaa.com/reportpiracy.php - a bunch of gaga fans are spreading it

So now I need to bring the songs in order!

What tracklist have you guys arranged?

Abel Korzeniowski said Messiah is the last song! At least it was, until he worked with her.

We are worse than the little monsters. Seriously. At least they protect their Gaga. We don't care at all about Madonna. I just can't.

Absolutely.