MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Je5u5

New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

I haven't even found, much less listened to the leaks. It's going to be tough time trying not to cave in.

The one site who leaked Rebel Heart and then regretted has some info to share (the guy says he is in touch with M's people):

He says her team are already aware of what happened and hunting down the source. He also says some of the songs are demos and might not be part of the album. Madonna is STILL working on the album and has more than SIXTY songs recorded. The purposed release date WOULD BE March.

But is Madonna still at yoga or is she aware of what happened?

That's a good idea because the iTunes lines are sooo long and remember how Gaga sold out on iTunes??

Just messing with you! I would stand in line if that still happened.

I'll get the iTunes version first, but there's a certain pride and representation in going out and buying one of her CDs, adding it to the collection.

The one site who leaked Rebel Heart and then regretted has some info to share (the guy says he is in touch with M's people):

He says her team are already aware of what happened and hunting down the source. He also says some of the songs are demos and might not be part of the album. Madonna is STILL working on the album and has more than SIXTY songs recorded. The purposed release date WOULD BE March.

Holy crap on a cracker :ohmy: March? I...I..... I can't wait that long :(

:thumbsup:

I'm ruined bc I did something bad. I really shouldn't have listen to the demos. I can't even enjoy them. :(

60 songs?! Wow. She could do more than a double album. :laugh:

As expected the GAGA stans on Atrl were the first to download it and are trashing it

Ugh, too bad I went to sleep and have been preparing for a final today. I only listened to the four low quality clips. It's annoying that so many people are listening that aren't even fans, but I can't find shit now. I have to study anyway I guess.

I did it........... I'm so weak.................. !!!

But this is so good.... MY GOD....................................... I'm crying over HEARTBREAK CITY..................

Now honestly though, what is Bitch I'm Madonna? Is that supposed to be a song? :lol:

Living for love is liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

That needs to be first single

I am so impressed by what I've heard so far

praise-jesus-o.gif

jgp1yw.gif

1814095_o.gif

tumblr_inline_n7jnf3lnAx1s6umap.gif

I don't believe what u guys r saying. I don't believe that any song has leaked at all...why can't I find them anywhere????

But this is so good.... MY GOD....................................... I'm crying over HEARTBREAK CITY..................

Can anyone give a run down of who produced what on these? I have a pretty good idea...

Diggin so far....but that high pitched voice again?

Living for love cant be the frst single though. Its incredible but rebel heart is far better

Living For Love has a Vogue type feel. Love it.

'Addicted' is giving me 'I know It' vibes but so unique and I'm addicted...I'm I'm addicted...to the one that got awaaaaaay!

#sixfeetunder

Living for love cant be the frst single though. Its incredible but rebel heart is far better

I agree.

omg what a shitty album , mdna was so much better even hard candy was better

the strongest nummers were rebel heart and wash all over me

Fuck off stupid creature

I'm ruined bc I did something bad. I really shouldn't have listen to the demos. I can't even enjoy them. :(

That's what I don't want. I wanna feel surprised when the album is released. So no downloads for me.

Unapologetic Bitch souns very similar like Magic! Rude

Edited by vogue2011

Her heart has been broken, this is for sure.............

at the same time, I'm sure it's a grower...

These first verses of HC are just...

BarneyFaints.gif

giphy.gif

I'm so sorry Madonna but Joan of Arc is just gorgeous - tears welling up

I'm loving this music. BUT. I love Madonna....she's given me so much as a person since I was 12. I can't help but feel bad, cuz if this isn't planned, its not how she intended to present it. It doesn't necessarily ruin the experience of new Madonna music for me personally....but this is her best music since Confessions (IMO) and it deserves to be presented the way she wanted. She should be very proud of it cuz its just fantastic.

But guuuuurlll BRAVO *STANDING OVATION*

messiah is my favorite.

her voice is the best there and it gives me falling free vibes and also her final album track songs.

it's just incredible. i hope we get a video...