New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Yes, the links are still there for download, this must be just demos cause in no way would these files still be there for everyone to download them just like that.

Will be a thrilling day ahead!

How can Beyonce drop an album out of the blue (yes it was known she was working on music & videos but...) with NO LEAKS

and Madonna has leaks from many of her projects of the past 15 years????

is it hacking? is it sloppy security on her staff's part? WTF??

Most likely, someone in M's team is selling the demos to collectors. Probably someone M trusts enough to give them access to EVERYTHING :(

Guest Rachelle of London

Most likely, someone in M's team is selling the demos to collectors. Probably someone M trusts enough to give them access to EVERYTHING :(

blanche-what.gif

How can Beyonce drop an album out of the blue (yes it was known she was working on music & videos but...) with NO LEAKS

because its MADONNA baby!... she's kind of like the Big Mango to bring down...hackers, haters, will surely go for her instead of other pop bitches...Madonna is still the one to "bring down"...somewhere some mother fuckers sit down and see the ways how to ruin her plans and some even use her as the Big Challenge to show nobody is invincible....my my

Omg omg omg I just needed to listen to it, I couldn't contain myself! I mean, the excitement for the build-up of the era is already spoilt, so I might as well go ahead and listen to what she's going to serve us.

And omg, it's so fucking good!!! Fuck MDNA. This is amazing!!! Great production, her vocals! Aaaaaargh everything. The only thing's missing is a cohesive sound, but oh my, everything else is so good!

I'm hyperventilating!

This makes me really wonder how long until the official album launch. When it's planned, and if it's going to be fast tracked.

Edited by the-queen

WOW.

I really didn't want to listen it but since all of the songs are demos and since I'm gonna buy the album anyway I think it's okay to listen to them. I think after this all Madonna's team can do is releasing the first single ASAP. Drop a promo bomb so no one will notice the leak :chuckle:

I know I might be a bit over-enthusiastic but I think this album may actually win her a few awards. The demos sounds SO GOOD and fresh. They suit her perfectly and still sound new and exciting. I really hope the hard work she put into this will be rewarded this time!

This album could have done without the diplo tracks.

the ballads & folk songs are so lovely. woodstock a la madonna :lmao: get rid of the diplo stuff

Ugh negativity already? Get your shit together guys...

Living for Love convinced me that we WILL get to hear Nothing Really Matters on tour. There's just no way around it.

I just heard all the songs and I must say this doesn't sound like a cohesive album.

'Make the devil pray', 'Joan of Arc', 'Messiah', 'Living for Love', 'Unapologetic bitch' - excellent.

'Bitch, I'm Madonna', Illuminati - ridiculous. No, no just no.

Just threw the album to the recycle bin and deleted all before I could listen to more(living for love is amazing). Now I regret it and want it back. I think Im going crazy :lmao:

that doesn't eliminate the file from ur computer baby, EMPTY THAT DAMN RECYCLE BIN! :laugh:

I just heard all the songs and I must say this doesn't sound like a cohesive album.

'Make the devil pray', 'Joan of Arc', 'Messiah', 'Living for Love', 'Unapologetic bitch' - excellent.

yes I fully agree

Illuminati is fantastic. I don't get the love for living for love.

bitch i'm madonna is like the best song of all

BeyAWnce puts it all together and drops her load...giving nobody the time or opportunity to steal, sell and/or leak her shit!

Madonna works it and tweaks it and turns it and sets it and plans it and perfects it...meanwhile everyone has time to trade and leak the entire album (demos or other)

the ballads & folk songs are so lovely. woodstock a la madonna :lmao: get rid of the diplo stuff

Avicii is very similar to Orbit in the sense that he mixes electronic/dance vibes to "organic" acoustic guitar/indie rock instrumentation. It's a perfect match for M's voice and melodies. Diplo's sound is good and fresh but in comparison to the "classic" Madonna vibe that I get from the Avicii song's, I can see how they would feel somewhat out of place.