New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

What bother me it's what are we allowed to do on this forum... Are we allowed to discuss the demos we heard, or are we going back to #soon

Of course we are allowed to talk about it. We can't distribute it, post links or trade it on PMs. I wouldn't post lyrics though. I would restrict it to personal opinions at this point. The damage is done. It's out there but we don't have to make it even easier by directing people to the sources.

NO DOWNLOADING OR SHARING

tumblr_mnmnvyLtl81rxml8no1_500.gif

Guest Rachelle of London

Holy fuck I just woke up and this is happening :dead:

Can someone give me a digest?

Demos leaked. Some state they have the full album as some songs sound different to the demos. Madonna is at yoga.

I DM Guy links but the album is still there. If last time he was communicating and actually seemed to be doing something, right now it's just silence.

EDIT - No directing people to websites!

Okay! I am a weak person!!!! I am listening but definitely not downloading or sharing (not even the lyrics)!!!! It's like listening to a preview on iTunes.... ***rationalizing it***

tumblr_inline_n6yw8fSMo81s1fr1q.gif

I am taking into context that these are demos, some sounding very unfinished, but goddamn this is not good. I really love Wash All Over Me, Rebel Heart and Living For Love, they just need more polishing. Messiah is somewhere in the middle, I think it needs more listens. The piano in it is absolutely beautiful and reminds of the W.E. score.
I really like the Vogue-ish verse parts of Illuminati, but the rest of it's rather disappointing. The unmentioned Avicii-produced tracks unfortunately sound way too Avicii. Either generic EDM or way too country. Listening to Bitch I'm Madonna was just painful.

Overall, to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. But as I said I'm well aware that these are unfinished demos, and therefore I'm really hoping there's been more work done in the process since these leaks were recorded.

No matter the quality, I feel really bad for her. For this to happen before she's even announced the album... Yikes.

I am taking into context that these are demos, some sounding very unfinished, but goddamn this is not good. I really love Wash All Over Me, Rebel Heart and Living For Love, they just need more polishing. Messiah is somewhere in the middle, I think it needs more listens. The piano in it is absolutely beautiful and reminds of the W.E. score.

I really like the Vogue-ish verse parts of Illuminati, but the rest of it's rather disappointing. The unmentioned Avicii-produced tracks unfortunately sound way too Avicii. Either generic EDM or way too country. Listening to Bitch I'm Madonna was just painful.

Overall, to say I'm disappointed would be an understatement. But as I said I'm well aware that these are unfinished demos, and therefore I'm really hoping there's been more work done in the process since these leaks were recorded.

No matter the quality, I feel really bad for her. For this to happen before she's even announced the album... Yikes.

S7UoY.gif

Most of the songs are about heartbreak... Heartbreak City wouldn't be a bad album title actually but I still prefer Rebel Heart.

Joan of Arc is so vulnerable. Lovely.

Guy was not in the studio, this blaming Guy is ridiculous! Fans should be blamed too for fuelling these leakers!!! Take some blame for goodness sakes!

But his the manager. I can't imagine being Madonna and have a awful bunch of lazy people around her as a team and see this happening! They did nothing when the demos leaked (RH and WOAM), it happened before with GMAYL, DM And Mrama having the demos for months...and now this? How can fans get the demos in hands is beyond me. AWFUL job.