New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

It's done, damage done, no way in stopping it now. People's greed and impatience killed this...

Now it's a matter of time to see how her team tackles this. Shove the release forward, scrap the entire thing (I wouldn't rule that one out), or just stick to the plan since these are all demo's in various stages of creation.They seriously can't NOT comment on this or do at least something.

Put the album on pre-order, and add one final track up for download when you pre-order the full album... something!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree with Robster, put it on pre order on itunes or something, at least this way they can at least capatalise on the buzz

It's done, damage done, no way in stopping it now. People's greed and impatience killed this...

Now it's a matter of time to see how her team tackles this. Shove the release forward, scrap the entire thing (I wouldn't rule that one out), or just stick to the plan since these are all demo's in various stages of creation.They seriously can't NOT comment on this or do at least something.

Put the album on pre-order, and add one final track up for download when you pre-order the full album... something!!!!

I agree

For those who have listenned, ARE THEY AMAZING?

YES THEY ARE

FUCKING AMAZING

Illuminati is incredible.

but why they leaked. fuck... this should not have happened.

Joan of Arc is so beautiful. Brilliant lyrics and guitar sound.

the living for love snippet doesn't do the song justice btw. and yes bitch i'm madonna is fucking fucking amazing.

the lyrics are very mature, and you can quite obviously tell which ones are produced by avicii, even though it's quite different from the usual avicii.