New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Having listened to the whole demo collection, I really think she's got a potentially awesome album on her hands. Some songs that leaked shouldn't make the final cut, some more work should be done to other songs so they sound more refined, but overall, this album is certainly going into the right direction.

I've already fell in love with Joan Of Arc and Messiah plus Heartbreak City are masterpieces too. I gotta say I love the simplicity of Revolution as well.

Now that I've listened to Unapologetic Bitch several times, I now definitely get why it was called edgy by many sites. Some changes should be made to the production, but it's got the potential of a hit song indeed.

Living For Love is the absolute best when it comes to lead single contenders though. Absolutely awesome!

Now there's just one premise she needs to fulfill to make the album become a commercial and critical hit:

Choose the right singles, bitch!!!

Agree 100%

I love her!

oh wow well i think this is her best stuff since Music.

Unapologetic Bitch needs to be lead single, its incredible, insanely catchy and completely unlike anything she has ever done before.

overall, this album sounds great.

Heartbreak City is amazing also and so is living for Love.

I cant wait for the official version of this album, its fucking superb! You know she is gonna go ALL OUT promoting this now that it has leaked in this form.

I don´t want to hear anything before it´s finished! although a website in spain (plasticos y decibelios.com) says that the real album has been leaked...it must hurt to have your work of a year on the net like this! and I´m not talking about the money, I´m talking about the effort she has made making this album...anyways, I´m happy to see that you are enjoying the music

i really like UB it's totally new Madonna sound and vibe

but does it make you wanna dance in a different way? :)

I don´t want to hear anything before it´s finished! although a website in spain (plasticos y decibelios.com) says that the real album has been leaked...it must hurt to have your work of a year on the net like this! and I´m not talking about the money, I´m talking about the effort she has made making this album...anyways, I´m happy to see that you are enjoying the music

Plasticos y Decibelios.... still written by Julián Ruiz????? hahahaha

Revolution is the weakest of them all and someone needs to tell Avicii to drop that sound that you can hear at the beginning of RH and in all of his songs. It's so annoying not sure what's called it's like a reverse/reverb kick. He really isn't a very diverse producer. The melodies and the guitars are what make his songs good.

Bitch, I'm Madonna is this album's Spanish Lesson or B-Day Song. It's lyrically shit and immature but incredibly catchy and I kinda like it actually. It could work as a single for Diplo's upcoming album tbh. I don't want it anywhere near her album, though. Maybe as a bonus track but not on the standard edition!

After listening to all the songs, I still adore Rebel Heart, should be the first single, UB is close. UB is the lead, and RH is the 2nd single, I'm fine with that too.

Disappointed with LFL though, there are parts that are good but its a missing a big unforgettable chorus like RH.

Revolution is the weakest of them all and someone needs to tell Avicii to drop that sound that you can hear at the beginning of RH and in all of his songs. It's so annoying not sure what's called it's like a reverse/reverb kick. He really isn't a very diverse producer. The melodies and the guitars are what make his songs good.

Bitch, I'm Madonna is this album's Spanish Lesson or B-Day Song. It's lyrically shit and immature but incredibly catchy and I kinda like it actually. It could work as a single for Diplo's upcoming album tbh. I don't want it anywhere near her album, though. Maybe as a bonus track but not on the standard edition!

I have to disagree, revolution is one of the best!

After listening to all the songs, I still adore Rebel Heart, should be the first single, UB is close. UB is the lead, and RH is the 2nd single, I'm fine with that too.

Disappointed with LFL though, there are parts that are good but its a missing a big unforgettable chorus like RH.

I 100% agree.

A lot of the album I could imagine listening to on Like a Prayer.

Joan of Arc is one of her best ballads ever I would go as far to say. It also doesnt really sound like anything shes done before.

I hope she Keeps the acoustic folky type songs, because I was listening to love profusion the other day and forgot how much I love it. The aviicii cuts remind me of it

A lot of AL vibe I think.