New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

^ I hear they're removing links now though, so maybe it's harder than earlier today.

Heartbreak city

Oh, I hear it now. But are we 100% sure it just doesn't sound similar? I mean, why pay to sample something no one will probably notice and that can be easily recreated?

after the first listen....there are really good songs..but i have no "WOW"-Effect

"rebel heart" is at the moment really one of the best songs!

Addicted, Living For Love, Messiah, Heartbreak City.... really great!

Edited by Mr.Candy

^ I hear they're removing links now though, so maybe it's harder than earlier today.

Oh, I hear it now. But are we 100% sure it just doesn't sound similar? I mean, why pay to sample something no one will probably notice and that can be easily recreated?

It doesn't sound like an actual sample, as in lifted from the original.

Having listened to the whole demo collection, I really think she's got a potentially awesome album on her hands. Some songs that leaked shouldn't make the final cut, some more work should be done to other songs so they sound more refined, but overall, this album is certainly going into the right direction.

I've already fell in love with Joan Of Arc and Messiah plus Heartbreak City are masterpieces too. I gotta say I love the simplicity of Revolution as well.

Now that I've listened to Unapologetic Bitch several times, I now definitely get why it was called edgy by many sites. Some changes should be made to the production, but it's got the potential of a hit song indeed.

Living For Love is the absolute best when it comes to lead single contenders though. Absolutely awesome!

Now there's just one premise she needs to fulfill to make the album become a commercial and critical hit:

Choose the right singles, bitch!!!

Having listened to the whole demo collection, I really think she's got a potentially awesome album on her hands. Some songs that leaked shouldn't make the final cut, some more work should be done to other songs so they sound more refined, but overall, this album is certainly going into the right direction.

I've already fell in love with Joan Of Arc and Messiah plus Heartbreak City are masterpieces too. I gotta say I love the simplicity of Revolution as well.

Now that I've listened to Unapologetic Bitch several times, I now definitely get why it was called edgy by many sites. Some changes should be made to the production, but it's got the potential of a hit song indeed.

Living For Love is the absolute best when it comes to lead single contenders though. Absolutely awesome!

Now there's just one premise she needs to fulfill to make the album become a commercial and critical hit:

Choose the right singles, bitch!!!

:tigger:

Agree about the last part! It's crucial!