New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Madonna Dismisses New Album Leak As 'Unfinished Demos Stolen Long Ago'

By Joe Lynch

| December 17, 2014 10:29 AM EST

Internet, you've screwed up a record release again.

Before Madonna had even announced the official title and release date of her upcoming 2015 album, leaked Madonna tracks allegedly comprising the entire album have hit the Internet. Shortly after Twitter exploded with the news, Madge herself took to Instagram to comment on the situation. She dismissed the leaked versions as "unfinished demos stolen long ago" and thanked fans for their "loyalty" in "not listening" to the unfinished material.

At this point, Madonna presumably wishes she lived in an exclusively material, non-digital world.

Featuring production from Diplo, Avicii, Natalia Kills and Ryan Tedder, the album is purportedly called Unapologetic Bitch (nodding to a favorite hashtag of Rihanna's?) or Iconic.

Madonna Aiming for 2015 Album Release

This leak comes just weeks after the song "Rebel Heart" hit the Internet, followed by this tweet from her manager Guy Oseary.

One of the leaked demos -- "Bitch I'm Madonna" -- comes with a very dubstep-y bass drop (presumably a Diplo track), while "Joan of Arc" is a gentle ballad. The title track allegedly features a verse from former collaborator Nicki Minaj, although the leaked demo version is Minaj-free. All 13 tracks are making the rounds on YouTube and torrent sites, but keep in mind Madonna's stern, disapproving face before you listen.

You can check out the alleged tracklist for Madonna's 2015 album below (via ONTD).

1. Unapologetic Bitch

2. Bitch I'm Madonna

3. Addicted (The One That Got Away)

4. Borrowed Time

5. Heartbreak City

6. Illuminati

7. Joan Of Arc

8. Living 4 Love (Carry On)

9. Make The Devil Pray

10. Messiah

11. Rebel Heart

12. Revolution

13. Wash All Over Me

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6406626/madonna-2015-album-tracklist-leak?facebook_20141217

And the most important thing is that people LOVE the demos. This is important promo for her, and extra hype for the album. Good! Everywhere i'm ready very postivie reviews! (except from Gaga monsters).

Rebel and Wash are just like the first two demos leaked. I don't get this "new vocals" thing. Am I the only one?

I hope i'm right. if not, i will be labelled as the DEAF of the forum. No wonder i heard that "unapologetic, unapologetic" in that We R Superstars shit! :lol::lol::lol:

And the most important thing is that people LOVE the demos. This is important promo for her, and extra hype for the album. Good! Everywhere i'm ready very postivie reviews! (except from Gaga monsters).

That crew is a waste of time. Gaga is effectively over. Madonna is still going after decades. It's hardly a rivalry because it's so one-sided.

Yeah but it still sucks that at least the lead single has been spoiled. Based on these demos, I actually think UB would make a better single, but since it sounds more finished and LFL might be very different, that would be the smarter move at this point.

Guest bluejean

I wonder what songs will make the cut and what songs will be discarded or heavily remixed.

I feel like Revolution for example has a lot of potential but doesn't sound like it would fit on this album. But maybe if it were remixed!

I hope i'm right. if not, i will be labelled as the DEAF of the forum. No wonder i heard that "unapologetic, unapologetic" in that We R Superstars shit! :lol::lol::lol:

They're even louder than the one leaked today, the sound especially Wash is too loud and distorted. Just like the first two leaked.

She saw the negative replies from people when she complained about the outtakes so she got more diplomatic this time. She seemed to be aware the demos were stolen a while ago as she says.

Absolutely. We are fans! We LIVE FOR HER! We buy every little thing she releases but we can't resist to download leaks or unreleased tracks because we LOVE HER. I have no shame in this, for real. People that sold it should be ashamed. But it was already all around. I typed Madonna on Twitter and there were several different links.From people all over the world.

Guest Rachelle of London

:snore:Sassy black women gif sites really need to go.

I expected a rant from M, but she once again impresses me with her intelligence and dignity. She's so great :inlove:

Bitch its Kenya Moore...why dont you go!!!

That crew is a waste of time. Gaga is effectively over. Madonna is still going after decades. It's hardly a rivalry because it's so one-sided.

Just ignore them, leave them alone with their boring/shit Ass To Mouth album.

28tupg0.jpg

If the songs are good they won't do bad commercially speaking. Music was her first number 1 song in years and this came after the song had been leaked months ago. So quality will prevail.

Having said that, it must suck to have your work be stolen. However, she must start within her own camp and not merely assume that people hacked into her computer.

I wonder what songs will make the cut and what songs will be discarded or heavily remixed.

I feel like Revolution for example has a lot of potential but doesn't sound like it would fit on this album. But maybe if it were remixed!

I dig Revolution but the guitar riff reminds me a lot of Long Train Running by the Doobie brothers.

She's gonna be so pissed off! She needs to tighten up security in her inner circle. The leaks are great though and as a fan it's very hard to resist listening to them. I think Instagram has not done her any favours, people are tired of waiting and getting annoyed with #soon #unapologeticbitch #livingforlove for months and months. Still no news of a single or album release date still, so people are gonna download it.

I was thinking the same.

I love when she references her own work.

Deeper and deeper >>>> Vogue

The one tha got away >>>> I'm addicted

Hung Up-Love Song is great as well.

I can see Madonna mashing up Addicted and I'm Addicted on tour.