New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Madonna:

"Thank you for not listening! Thank you for your loyalty! Thank you for waiting and if you have heard please know they are unfinished demos stolen long ago and not ready to be presented to the world"

Sounds like she knows that apart from a few tracks they are not outstanding. The best are Heartbreak City, Messiah and Living For Love. Unapologetic Bitch needs a better chorus. I don't really want to talk about the rest :D

Madonna:

"Thank you for not listening! Thank you for your loyalty! Thank you for waiting"

You're welcome, Madonna :sassy:

She really addressed it in the most polite terms possible given the circumstances. I'm very impressed with her reaction. :clap:

I think she was ready for it. It was just a matter of time.

Madonna:

"Thank you for not listening! Thank you for your loyalty! Thank you for waiting and if you have heard please know they are unfinished demos stolen long ago and not ready to be presented to the world"

oops!

Demos bitches! now calm ur slutty clitoris down and wait for the final shyt

That is one thing I will say. She is acting shocked about the outtakes when those leaks have been happening as long as I can remember.

Very true. Give the fans what they want. Concerts on blurays, unreleased tracks compilation, proper remastered albums with proper bonuses, then they won't have to download these things illegally. Just saying.

Awww that was so cute of her! I'm very glad that it was her addressing this and not Guy or someone else from her foolish team.

Oh, and why am I not surprised that these are very old demos? Hearing it from her mouth is the ultimate proof that these are unfinished and rough demos and that the final versions may be in fact very different.

Madonna:

You are welcome Madonna. I won't listen to all the demos leaked years ago either

Sounds like she knows that apart from a few tracks they are not outstanding. The best are Heartbreak City, Messiah and Living For Love. Unapologetic Bitch needs a better chorus. I don't really want to talk about the rest :D

and you do right baby, keep it to yourself :sassy:

Guest bluejean

You are welcome Madonna. I won't listen to all the demos leaked years ago either

:lmao:

It's probably true that she knew it was likely going to leak. Which explains why she made such a big deal out of those photos which is insignificant in comparison.

I think too what annoyed her most is the fact people are making money out of this stuff.

The Queen has spoken. The final product may still sound very different....just like previous demos, the difference here is that we got these BEFORE the release. Think about had we heard the ROL demos prior to the album...they gave a taste, but NOTHING could prepare for what was to come with the final album.

Madonna:

As for the un-loyal: darth-vader-chokes-officer-o.gif