New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

but we do have very creative (hum!) people here to provide with sexy, visually impressive (hum hum!) videos, like Bill and we have all the screaming bitches here to make up for the promo+concert!...we have it all baby!

:rotfl:

"It really upsets me that people will consider themselves fans of Madonna yet support the violation of her creative freedom by listening to music that was stolen from her. You must be really proud of yourself #Madonna2015"

Well said! Especially after her recent anger on Instagram...

Guest bluejean

So...

The songs I think should be on the final album:

Rebel Heart

Wash All Over Me

Living For Love

Bitch Im Madonna

Addicted

Unapologetic Bitch

Joan of Arc

Messiah

She's gonna be so pissed off! She needs to tighten up security in her inner circle. The leaks are great though and as a fan it's very hard to resist listening to them. I think Instagram has not done her any favours, people are tired of waiting and getting annoyed with #soon #unapologeticbitch #livingforlove for months and months. Still no news of a single or album release date still, so people are gonna download it.

By the way, don't you just LOVE the new vocals for Rebel Heart?????? And the bits of new production???

Oooh, different, even better vocals??? :dramatic: I was already in love with them, I can't imagine something even better!

#Soon this forum: r4dnic.gif?w=320&h=240

:lmao:

Madonna:

"Thank you for not listening! Thank you for your loyalty! Thank you for waiting and if you have heard please know they are unfinished demos stolen long ago and not ready to be presented to the world"

She may as well leave her front door open and her jewels on the desk. The demos have been out there since August, the outtakes have been out for years and she starts crying now.

That is one thing I will say. She is acting shocked about the outtakes when those leaks have been happening as long as I can remember.

Madonna:

"Thank you for not listening! Thank you for your loyalty! Thank you for waiting and if you have heard please know they are unfinished demos stolen long ago and not ready to be presented to the world"

Instagram?

Living For Love for 1st single it has universal appeal

Unapologetic Bitch sounds like something that should have been on MDNA. Not feeling it

Rebel Heart should be reworked to give some extra power and that would be the perfect first single.

Of course, depending on the fact if Living For Love has been reworked or that is the final version.

Unapologetic is too childish to suit with the heartbreak and empowering feeling of the album.

Living For Love is really good. So uplifting. Messiah is gorgeous. Unapologetic Bitch is an earworm. She means business! And these are just demos, with polished production and mix it's gonna kick ass.

*dead* :dramatic::drama:

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna:

I hear you M, I hear you.