New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

I don't trusts anyone who is friends with that woman. And yeah, something really is off about him.

I'm listening to MDNA too, I won't listen to the demos again till the album release.

I think. :rotfl:

Oh we all know you will cutie...so just pour some lube and take it in again :voiceofreason:

It's upsetting that this leaked, especially since now both potentially lead singles (UB and LFL) have been heard in full. I think they should release the single immediately. Skip holiday and shoot the video ASAP, and hold off on the album until they're ready. At least then there would be SOME control. I think the final album will be different enough that they can stick to their original release date.

Bitch, I'm Madonna can be a bonus track or should be featured on Diplo's album.

That song is embarrassing. I hope to GOD it's nowhere near her album.

what if this become some sort of Prince' Black Album situation....she gets pissed off and put on the bin the full thing.....and another 3 year till the album? :ohmy:

it won;t matter baby, we already have it! oops!

It should be called Heartbreak City but probably she'll find it too personal...

It should! But I agree with you that she won't let it happen. But it could be called Carry On since that's the overall message: her heart was broken but she'll carry on and live for love. #onlymadonna

I'm going to buy 10 copies in the first week because I feel like such a twat. I will gift them to people I have yet to convert. She will work her magic. New fans. My sentence is served :dead:

On a serious note though im really scared of what Demonna will say and do....

From what I've heard I think it's awful, Rebel Heart was amazing and it seems thats the only best song from this album

Maybe this album has leaked on purpose.

I WANT TO STAND ON MY DESK AND BELT OUT "LIVING FOR LOVE" WITH A CHOIR BEHIND ME AT WORK RIGHT NOW IN THE WORST FUCKING WAY

:rotfl: And I would pay to see it.

Guest Pud Whacker

I WANT TO STAND ON MY DESK AND BELT OUT "LIVING FOR LOVE" WITH A CHOIR BEHIND ME AT WORK RIGHT NOW IN THE WORST FUCKING WAY

LOVES GONNA LIFT ME UP!!!!

I can't even read this forum because i'm scared of the outcome of all this.

I dread her next IG post. I only listened to the 4 LQ snippets.

Damn :bad:

It looks like I've missed everything once again :(

I can't understand though how an entire album has leaked way ahead of its release date