New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

i gave in and listened to two songs on youtube. Maddy has a smash album on her hands.

however, i feel sick for her. she's not going to just be upset or angry. she will be fucking devastated. she will feel so violated. i couldn't listen to anymore. i feel so guilty! i really cannot believe someone leaked all these songs.

If this is not a huge album then I'll finally believe the conspiracy theorists out there. This is sooooo commercial but it does not feel like a sellout. #onlymadonna

what if this become some sort of Prince' Black Album situation....she gets pissed off and put on the bin the full thing.....and another 3 year till the album? :ohmy:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I haven't even found, much less listened to the leaks. It's going to be tough time trying not to cave in.

Me neither (yet...). And you're right, it's gonna be tough, especially since 99% of people here will listen to them daily and talk about them constantly. March is a long time away...

New theory (of mine): the album was set for fall release but when the demo descriptions started circulating, indicating a hack, she decided she needed to rework the album cuz she's been waiting for this leak to happen.

what if this become some sort of Prince' Black Album situation....she gets pissed off and put on the bin the full thing.....and another 3 year till the album? :ohmy:

I doubt she would make a decision like this. She worked really hard for this album, put all of her into it. She wouldn't scrap it.

I feel the same.

But it's so good I just can't help myself.

im thirsty as fuck but i just had a small taste. i will wait for the album now. which i hope is released on itunes before christmas :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna has read my poetry and commented on it DOES THAT COUNT?

I can't believe you said to report to Xavier69 of ALL people. He got blocked by Guy and started a campaign against him. He's probably behind some of the leaks. A genuine troll.

You've lost some points with me bro

the funny tweet was "if you have the leaks send it to me and Guy"...the laziest way to obtain leaks......

"send it to me..i will report!!" :lol:

:dead:

I will not listen to anything until Her Madgesty is ready toi unleash it.

Oh I admire your tenacity...do you also wait till marriage to get fucked?

i-n-t-e-r-e-s-t-i-n-g-

anyway, the only link I've come across has been reported to the RIAA now

I don't know what to compare this to...this is like a really good fucking except not being able to cum, it's so frustrating. I can't even be happy. I can't believe the whole album leaked :(

Good comparison. I really wish this didn't happen.

which one did you listen?

heartbreak city and bitch im madonna. BIM is gonna be my mother fucking jam next year. i already forgot what it sounds like but i know i loved it :lol: