New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Guys, I think the version of Living for Love that leaked was produced by Avicii. It doesn't sound like Diplo at all.

I haven't heard it, but could it be the early demo produced by Disclosure? Avicii never worked on it as far as I've heard...

I haven't heard it, but could it be the early demo produced by Disclosure? Avicii never worked on it as far as I've heard...

Could be. It really sounds NOTHING like Diplo's work. It's very 90's/ambient/house.

Did anyone else notice that Heartbreak City samples MJ's "They Don't Care About Us" ? :o

Heartbreak City is beautiful.......and i hear a typical Michael Jackson beat in there...does anyone else also hear it?

Could be. It really sounds NOTHING like Diplo's work. It's very 90's/ambient/house.

Did anyone else notice that Heartbreak City samples MJ's "They Don't Care About Us" ? :o

The beginning of addicted sounds like a Metallica or Gun''nRoses or some rock band song from the 90's...it's so fucking good. This album is so different than anything she's ever done before.

What should we do if we find a link? What's the best way to get it reported/taken down?

Tweet it to @xavier69. Both Nicole Winhoffer and Guy Oseary follow him, and even Madonna herself once publicly thanked him for his support.

It sounds like a Jack U (Diplo & Skrillex) song without any dubstep.

So far I'm really feeling these:

Wash All Over Me

Rebel Heart

Living For Love

Heartbreak City

Joan of Arc

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Illuminati

Revolution

All fantastic, genuinely so.

Guest Rachelle of London

Tweet it to @xavier69. Both Nicole Winhoffer and Guy Oseary follow him, and even Madonna herself once publicly thanked him for his support.

:dead:

Omg I just realized she sampled MJ indeed!

They Don't Care About Us in Heartbreak City!

Wow!

Omg, I never noticed that until you pointed it out. Now we know why she referenced MJ so much on IG.