New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

The one site who leaked Rebel Heart and then regretted has some info to share (the guy says he is in touch with M's people):

He says her team are already aware of what happened and hunting down the source. He also says some of the songs are demos and might not be part of the album. Madonna is STILL working on the album and has more than SIXTY songs recorded. The purposed release date WOULD BE March.

holy crap

tumblr_inline_ngp396knmt1qmtldn.gif

I did it........... I'm so weak.................. !!!

But this is so good.... MY GOD....................................... I'm crying over HEARTBREAK CITY..................

:lol: PM me

Can anyone give a run down of who produced what on these? I have a pretty good idea...

Diggin so far....but that high pitched voice again?

Avicii: Addicted, Borrowed Time, Heartbreak City, Make the Devil Pray, Messiah, Rebel Heart, Wash All Over Me

Diplo: Bitch I'm Madonna, Living for Love, Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati and Joan of Arc were co-written with MoZella, Toby Gad and S1, but I don't know who produced them.

I've never heard about Revolution until to day, so I don't know who wrote or produced it either.

I'll get the iTunes version first, but there's a certain pride and representation in going out and buying one of her CDs, adding it to the collection.

bwahahah...like with mdna....i preordered it and the day of release the only way to listen to the album was to go to a record store, buying the CD, coming back home and listening....and still i hadn't received the songs from that shit site.... :lol: nevermore... (even if they gave me after a bouns to buy another album....)

I'm so sad for Madonna that this is happening right now. I'm sure her heart is going to be broken when she finds out. :(

I hope she can find the strength to continue on with the album and have her work get the attention it deserves. I also hope she realizes that the people who leaked this are a very small element of her fanbase and the vast majority of us would never do something like this because we respect her.

I just woke up. Did M's album just fucking leak? WTF?

11 more demos leaked in full... :(

I did it........... I'm so weak.................. !!!

But this is so good.... MY GOD....................................... I'm crying over HEARTBREAK CITY..................

:noway::noway::noway:

I'm loving this music. BUT. I love Madonna....she's given me so much as a person since I was 12. I can't help but feel bad, cuz if this isn't planned, its not how she intended to present it. It doesn't necessarily ruin the experience of new Madonna music for me personally....but this is her best music since Confessions (IMO) and it deserves to be presented the way she wanted. She should be very proud of it cuz its just fantastic.

But guuuuurlll BRAVO *STANDING OVATION*

x2

OH MY GOD............................ JOAN OF ARC is so good.................... I'm crying all over again

Unapologetic Bitch CANNOT be the first single. It does not represent the beauty of songs like JOA and HC. This is a very personal album when it comes to lyrics. I can't help but to feel like this is her most vulnerable work. Like she said in the last interview, she's the closest to showing who she really is than ever before.