New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

The one site who leaked Rebel Heart and then regretted has some info to share (the guy says he is in touch with M's people):

He says her team are already aware of what happened and hunting down the source. He also says some of the songs are demos and might not be part of the album. Madonna is STILL working on the album and has more than SIXTY songs recorded. The purposed release date WOULD BE March.

But is Madonna still at yoga or is she aware of what happened?

That's a good idea because the iTunes lines are sooo long and remember how Gaga sold out on iTunes??

Just messing with you! I would stand in line if that still happened.

I'll get the iTunes version first, but there's a certain pride and representation in going out and buying one of her CDs, adding it to the collection.

The one site who leaked Rebel Heart and then regretted has some info to share (the guy says he is in touch with M's people):

He says her team are already aware of what happened and hunting down the source. He also says some of the songs are demos and might not be part of the album. Madonna is STILL working on the album and has more than SIXTY songs recorded. The purposed release date WOULD BE March.

Holy crap on a cracker :ohmy: March? I...I..... I can't wait that long :(

:thumbsup:

Ugh, too bad I went to sleep and have been preparing for a final today. I only listened to the four low quality clips. It's annoying that so many people are listening that aren't even fans, but I can't find shit now. I have to study anyway I guess.

I did it........... I'm so weak.................. !!!

But this is so good.... MY GOD....................................... I'm crying over HEARTBREAK CITY..................

These first verses of HC are just...

BarneyFaints.gif

giphy.gif

I'm loving this music. BUT. I love Madonna....she's given me so much as a person since I was 12. I can't help but feel bad, cuz if this isn't planned, its not how she intended to present it. It doesn't necessarily ruin the experience of new Madonna music for me personally....but this is her best music since Confessions (IMO) and it deserves to be presented the way she wanted. She should be very proud of it cuz its just fantastic.

But guuuuurlll BRAVO *STANDING OVATION*