New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Ok got the album ...listening to Addicted (the one that got away) ...THAT INTRO!...THE SONG!...love it love it!

fuck ok I just stopped it... can't listen now...will shower (probably touch myself a little while there), powder (more touching myself mmmm), have breakfast and listen to the full shyt....

FORGIVE ME MADONNA!!!!

Avicii is very similar to Orbit in the sense that he mixes electronic/dance vibes to "organic" acoustic guitar/indie rock instrumentation. It's a perfect match for M's voice and melodies. Diplo's sound is good and fresh but in comparison to the "classic" Madonna vibe that I get from the Avicii song's, I can see how they would feel somewhat out of place.

I mean, it's not awful. it's catchy and nice actually. but I just don't know how it would work as a single, people would get a complete other idea of what the album really is about. i think she should go for a strong ballad again and then make people discover some of the cute/catchy diplo tracks. of course this is just an opinion, most of all I want M to do what she wants!

but I do have to say living for love isn't what I expected. I thought it would be better.

omg what a shitty album , mdna was so much better even hard candy was better

the strongest nummers were rebel heart and wash all over me

These are demos, not the final songs. How the hell can you compare them to finished studio albums?

omg what a shitty album , mdna was so much better even hard candy was better

the strongest nummers were rebel heart and wash all over me

oh just fuck off already!

I just heard all the songs and I must say this doesn't sound like a cohesive album.

'Make the devil pray', 'Joan of Arc', 'Messiah', 'Living for Love', 'Unapologetic bitch' - excellent.

'Bitch, I'm Madonna', Illuminati - ridiculous. No, no just no.

Well, we don't know what's going to make the cut yet. I have a feeling that these two are not making it. As "generic" as some people call it, the Avicci sound is enhancing her beautiful melodies. I just want to sing along! Imagine this live in concert with everyone singing it!

Just the thought of the word 'bitch' makes my kidneys hurt. The word has been overused by anyone and everyone. She should have stayed away from it. It sort of cheapens the album. And I think because of it, the critics will not be nice to her. Its childish.

Well, we don't know what's going to make the cut yet. I have a feeling that these two you are not making it. As "generic" as some people call it, the Avicci sound enhance her beautiful melodies. I just want to sing along! Imagine this live in concert with everyone singing it!

I hope the last 2 don't make the cut. They sound very immature.

hallo muziek moet gewoon gelijk klikken of niet en dat heb ik totaal niet met deze nummers, ja de eerste 2 nummers (rebel heart en wash all over me) waren goed maar de rest verschrikkelijk (misschien komt dat nog)

en mag gewoon mn mening hebben toch

ben zelf al meer dan 30 jaar madonna fan ,

maar niet alle muziek vind ik goed

en tuurlijk koop ik gewoon de cd ,singels of wat dan ook (verzammel alles origineel)

Edited by cindy_ve

The one site who leaked Rebel Heart and then regretted has some info to share (the guy says he is in touch with M's people):

He says her team are already aware of what happened and hunting down the source. He also says some of the songs are demos and might not be part of the album. Madonna is STILL working on the album and has more than SIXTY songs recorded. The purposed release date WOULD BE March.

It will be VERY hard for her to choose which songs will make the cut, these demos are FANTASTIC.

I love her so much, it's amazing that after more than 30 years she's coming with another GREAT record for us!

When the album is released, I'll be first in line buying my copy.

That's a good idea because the iTunes lines are sooo long and remember how Gaga sold out on iTunes??

Just messing with you! I would stand in line if that still happened.

Avicii's songs sound very "samey" not very diverse but they're all really good especially in terms of melody and lyrics. Diplo's sound is really diverse from what we've heard so far and we haven't even heard all of his songs I think...I mean you wouldn't think that L4L, BIM and UB were produced by the same guy.

Bitch, I'm Madonna will definitely end up as a bonus track. It's too good to be left out completely but it's too immature and weird to be featured on the album.

Revolution or Borrowed Time are the weakest track in my opinion and they're still REALLY GOOD. I mean they sound a bit like fillers but they still slay.

The one site who leaked Rebel Heart and then regretted has some info to share (the guy says he is in touch with M's people):

He says her team are already aware of what happened and hunting down the source. He also says some of the songs are demos and might not be part of the album. Madonna is STILL working on the album and has more than SIXTY songs recorded. The purposed release date WOULD BE March.

That's good. Half of these could just be a treat for us to hold us over