New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Snippets is one thing, but whole songs?

I'm going to wait for the proper release, I don't want to ruin it for myself with all these demos.

Hearing demos AFTER the album comes out is much better I feel...

Night night.

She should be angry with her team, they allowed this to happen

That being said, I'm afraid to download it, although I have fantasies about prison sex, I. Could do a few weeks loooo

Hahahah, me too. Just kidding, hope it all ends well.

If the songs are good as people all over the net are saying they are, the leak will not hurt her one bit.

finally something clever and not neurotic said!

so we're sure they're all demos?

I am sure they're demos. They are good, not great. And don't sound finished AT ALL. It's like an idea that will be re worked over and over. That's the idea when i hear 3 of them. Then I stopped.

so we're sure they're all demos?

yes bitch, demos! now move that sexy ass down here and let's leak something else (this goes for ur sexy Mia pictures and the way she moves her thang...mmmm) :sassy:

If the songs are good as people all over the net are saying they are, the leak will not hurt her one bit.

My mind will now be geared to this now, if they are that good, the public will buy, hopefully! *fingerscrossed*

Come on calm down everybody, it's only demos and absolutly not the final product. Have you notice that Living for Love doesn't include the gospel choir for instance?

But it does. I just listened to the end of the song.

Oh please, it's been going on for years and years.

Anyway, she recorded what? 40 odd songs? We have a handful of rough demos. The album proper hasn't in any way, shape or form been ruined (for me at least)

Not in terms songs leak of an album that has not even been released. The only exception was GMAYL.
The surprise effect was destroyed by this. We know the lyrics, melody, etc.
No true fan can defend this.
This is the worst thing that can happen to any artist. Madonna or any other.

Her team will probably do nothing, I'll be surprised if they do. When do they ever handle anything right.

My mom wants to listen to the songs and I'm not letting her :rotfl:

I'm afraid so.. :(

Oh my god :lmao: Do your part, calm yourself mom! :lol:

She needs to clear out her team. If Beyoncé can record an album (including videos) with no-one even knowing of its existence, Madonna should be able to stop her music constantly making its way to fansites and demo collectors. The only people with access to her music should be her and the producers and a few label bosses.

Her team will probably do nothing, I'll be surprised if they do. When do they ever handle anything right.

My mom wants to listen to the songs and I'm not letting her :rotfl:

:dead:

Heard the songs on a website and they sound pretty complete to me... I know they're demos but they sound like theyre in their final stage before mixing. Rebel heart has different vocals to the first leak and you can hear more layers in the production, still very much on the edm side rather then folky like our insiders said. Wash all over me also sounds a bit more polished but isn't much different to the first Leak.

Other then us, the general pubic is not going to hear/care about this leak... I mean really, most people only know about new M music if they hear it on the radio or see it displayed in store etc.. She still needs to promote the hell out of this!