New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

We dont even know which of these demo's have or will make it to the album... it's a MESS! you are listening to an unfinished collection of songs, some of which probably weren't even meant to see the light of day...

I havent even listened to RH or the Wash song. True fan.

I'm only kidding, but I cant get my head over not being able to have enough control to not listen to STOLEN music. We dont even know the marketing strategy behind this album. Imagine if it wasnt just a bog standard release. All ruined now.

next time people protests cause she rushes an album.....

I have the whole album :(

I'm in state of shock. I have only listened to Living for Love, that may be one of the best songs she has recorded in the last 20 years.

I haven't listened to the rest. Somehow or another i don't want to.

So I mean, the album is basically out. Whether it's finished or not, doesn't matter. So, there goes the buildup to the release date, the promo, interviews, etc. There's no need for it if everyone already has it for fucking free. This really pisses me off.

Guest Rachelle of London

next time people protests cause she rushes an album.....

I know Vande, I know.

M really shared the development process with us on Instagram, something thats never really happened before. Even hash tagging song titles. Whats been the point really? Whoevers leaking stuff is disgusting. And the people that are spreading it are just as much as a disappointment. Gone are the days when artists had control over their music. M hasnt even released the name of the album yet. sigh. Roll on the tour.

Someone said that Beyonce's 4 leaked a month before it's release date. So...maybe, Madonna can rush to early january or don't rush at all since it's clearly a bunch of demos,

I'm in state of shock. I have only listened to Living for Love, that may be one of the best songs she has recorded in the last 20 years.

Same here, I'm listening right now to Wash Al Over Me and Rebel Heart over and over trying to keep myself from listening to the rest of the songs.

I have no doubt that they're going to take this very seriously.

The person who leaked these songs and all those photos, is in trouble.

Oh please, it's been going on for years and years.

Anyway, she recorded what? 40 odd songs? We have a handful of rough demos. The album proper hasn't in any way, shape or form been ruined (for me at least)

album? you mean the demos, right?

I know Vande, I know.

M really shared the development process with us on Instagram, something thats never really happened before. Even hash tagging song titles. Whats been the point really? Whoevers leaking stuff is disgusting. And the people that are spreading it are just as much as a disappointment. Gone are the days when artists had control over their music. M hasnt even released the name of the album yet. sigh. Roll on the tour.

and if she starts not posting anymore people will blame her...

She should be angry with her team, they allowed this to happen

That being said, I'm afraid to download it, although I have fantasies about prison sex, :dead: I. Could do a few weeks loooo

her team or someone who hacked some drive...it seems so easy these days....

They must be demos like GMAYL was a "demo" when it leaked. And we all know how the final product turned out. Yeah, just like the demo.

True, but look how much Beat Goes On changed from its demo version. Fingers crossed the final product will be different.