New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Guest Rachelle of London

What did people do back in the day when albums came out when they were supposed to.

I dont understand the impatience at all.

Guest Rachelle of London

I found a link with 13 songs. It's the full album, right? I bet these arent even demos.

Thats what I'm hearing. I dont think its just demos going around.

What did people do back in the day when albums came out when they were supposed to.

Everything is so instant these days. it's so sad. I Just feel shit for her. There's no WAY I'd ever download these tracks. I guess I'll just wait til next year and wait and then discuss the excitement with the people in here who could actually wait.

Guest Rachelle of London

Guy was not in the studio, this blaming Guy is ridiculous! Fans should be blamed too for fuelling these leakers!!! Take some blame for goodness sakes!

Some people blame Guy over Madonnas outfit choices. Just ignore them. they dumb as hell

GOOD GOD this gives me such anxiety.

The fact that people here rant and rave about leaks and protecting M's work...and yet it seems like y'all downloaded and got them already?

She's going to be livid. I know it sounds utterly crazy, but if she cancels something, or everything, or just stops making music for a while after this...or whatever other 'punishment' she comes up with... I'm going to lose my shit.
These folks are ruining it for all of us.

Took literally 5 seconds to get a link on twitter. It was only a matter of time. Did people really think we were lying/overreacting when it was literally being traded and sold under our noses last week? OH WELL.

Guest Rachelle of London

I havent even listened to RH or the Wash song. True fan.

I'm only kidding, but I cant get my head over not being able to have enough control to not listen to STOLEN music. We dont even know the marketing strategy behind this album. Imagine if it wasnt just a bog standard release. All ruined now.

I havent even listened to RH or the Wash song. True fan.

I'm only kidding, but I cant get my head over not being able to have enough control to not listen to STOLEN music. We dont even know the marketing strategy behind this album. Imagine if it wasnt just a bog standard release. All ruined now.

I dind't hear them too. But that doesn't make me better than anyone else. It's not like if all of us didn't hear they wouldn't leak anyway.

Madonna will be devasted :cries:

Guest Rachelle of London

I dind't hear them too. But that doesn't make me better than anyone else. It's not like if all of us didn't hear they wouldn't leak anyway.

Madonna will be devasted :cries:

I was joking. Thats why I put "I'm only kidding"