New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Guest Rachelle of London

Has a disaster like this happened to another artist before?

Yeah Beyonces album 4 leaked about a month before it was released. Rihannas TTT leaked a few days before release.

Man, this really, really sucks!!! How do you recover from your entire album leaking months before its release date?? She's gonna be heartbroken when she finds out.

I can not imagine worst thing for an artist.

A year of work lying in the trash.

She does not deserve this.

She devoted a year in the creation of this album and now this happens. It's bad.

It is inevitable that something happens after all this, as the cancellation of the album, discard these songs.

All very sad.

Guest Rachelle of London

We all need to be baptised!

Madonna is gonna be mad.

Guy O is looking into this, someone I have on my twitter had a tweet favourited by Guy and when she went to look for it it wasnt favourited anymore. But she had the notification. His hand mustve slipped :lmao:

I hope whoever leaked it gets the same treatment from GMAYL leaker.

Yeah Beyonces album 4 leaked about a month before it was released. Rihannas TTT leaked a few days before release.

Demos or the actual album?

Both Madonna's team and the leakers should be blamed and also the desperate fans for fuelling them to hear. SAD!

A few days or weeks before release its really nothing, but months? gosh this shit sucks so bad I can't even....I dont know what to do with myself, I haven't listened to the leaks yet. This is the biggest fucking mess ever, in the back of my mind I knew it was only a matter of time this was gonna happen, but so fucking soon? unbelievable.

Has a disaster like this happened to another artist before?

It's pretty much unprecedented especially considering Madonna hasn't even set a release date yet. We've been hearing of new producers that she's worked with so I doubt she's even finished the album yet.

Demos or the actual album?

Both Madonna's team and the leakers should be blamed and also the desperate fans for fuelling them to hear. SAD!

album but that's so different because she had a release date and all that of it ready to go.. :( we don't even have a damn title or lead single release date

Guest Rachelle of London

album but that's so different because she had a release date and all that of it ready to go.. :( we don't even have a damn title or lead single release date

Very true!!!!

I can not imagine worst thing for an artist.
A year of work lying in the trash.
She does not deserve this.
She devoted a year in the creation of this album and now this happens. It's bad.
It is inevitable that something happens after all this, as the cancellation of the album, discard these songs.
All very sad.

Couldn't agree more. And I thought GMAYL leaking months before it's release was bad.

I hope whoever leaked it gets the same treatment from GMAYL leaker.

The actual GMAYL leaker was never prosecuted.

Jorge was arrested and questioned, but was released because he could prove that he hadn't leaked it.