New album thread: be careful (or this thread will be GONE #SOON)

Je5u5

Oh jesus. So are they demo's or the final version?

From what I can gather, 4 more snippets leaked about 15 seconds each which are demos? But some people on here are saying a full 14 track album has now leaked? I think that's right. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

From what I can gather, 4 more snippets leaked about 15 seconds each which are demos? But some people on here are saying a full 14 track album has now leaked? I think that's right. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

There's this guy on twitter who just shared a One Drive link that doesn't work cause he claims that they keep getting deleted. He said he has the full tracks and I'm scared. I hope it's all just for attention.

Edited by Guest

The source where it leaked and where the link was shared is already under investigation of the FBI, they are on top of things! So before anyone gets any ideas about sharing these files, take that into account!

Some Argentinian teens are claiming on Twitter that they are listening to "the album". They are weird people.

1. One girl asked herself just hours before why nobody loves her

2. Other dude works as a hiring Santa Claus (his Facebook has only Santas pics)

3. Other one begged publicy to have the link and suddenly he had.

Snippets?! We are well past that point right now, this is TRAGIC!!! Report all possible evidence of leaks etc directly to Guy or anyone or any source closely related to Madonna!!!

Yeah I think it's time we did what we can to help this and just report links etc if we can.

I feel sick about the whole thing now.

OMG! I love what you are all saying about these tracks. It will be so bad if this ruins these great songs.

I feel bad for M. She needs to release something ASAP.

Why do these things happen?? They should have been guarding this stuff with their lives!!!

I like to hear about the songs. I hate thinking they're being leaked. It's awful.

I don't see how they could just rush release something. The release will have been planned for months! They will have so much stuff lined up to synchronise with the release so I can't imagine they'd just throw it out there, especially as it seems such a labour of love for Madonna.

Maybe a pre order as someone has already suggested? I don't know....

Maybe the suggestion the full album has leaked IS in fact just attention seeking drama queens on Twitter. I hope that's all it is.

The source where it leaked and where the link was shared is already under investigation of the FBI, they are on top of things! So before anyone gets any ideas about sharing these files, take that into account!

Where is this info coming from please, Robster?

I think they are listening to the demos cd. some of them.

I don't think it's the final CD at all.

That was my first thought, too. Hopefully that's all it is. (Though that's still shit in itself it's the lesser of two evils.)

At least it's all demo's and not final songs, but still. We should give her the chance to surprise us with these new songs, because she worked so hard to deliver a good quality album!